-34-

Lisa pov

"Hi I am Diana "

Oh hi I am Lisa.
OMG she is so beautiful what the.. Before I could talk to her jisoo unnie tapped my shoulder signaling that the professor entered the class. Ayo God stupid professor he had to come when I was trying to talk to Diana.
The professor started with his lessons on land elemental and green magic but I was busy staring at the beautiful creature next to me, she had brownish hair which was shinning with little dyed golden strands scattered around the length of hair, her side profile was perfect long nose bridge, big doe eyes, plump kissable lips. I was so mesmerised by her beauty that I didn't notice I have been staring for a long time at her.

Umm cough cough anyways back to class.
The class was finally over and now it was time to go to the cafeteria cause we need food for survival purposes.

Hi Lisa can we talk

Umm OK

So I am Diana, I am from moon kingdom .i am a land elemental and a High ranker what about u

Woah woah OK I am Lisa, I am from manoban kingdom, I am also a land elemental but I don't know my rank

It's OK shall we get a coffee

Hmm sounds like a perfect idea to me

Alright let's get it

At the cafeteria

Lisa pov

I was walking with Dianna into the cafeteria when suddenly a gurl came running and hugged Diana tightly, I was confused, more than confused.

Oh Lisa forgot to introduce her she is Bree my girlfriend.

😱
So I have been eyeing the wrong person oops, anyways she seems like she could be a good friend tho, I am starting to grow closer to her within a few hours Woah that's new.

We three then had some cake and coffee ,we talked a lot, the both of them were such a good couple I couldn't help but get jealous of their relationship, I closed my eyes thinking when I would meet my soulmate, when I opened my eyes both irene and Jennie appeared in front of me .

They both seemed jealous? But why

Lisa let's go (Jennie and Irene in unison)

Irene and Jennie pulled me away from that place to don't know where, I just waved to Diana showing a awkward smile and she chuckled .

Jennie :Get ready Lisa we need to go somewhere ,change your clothes Imma change here you Change in the bathroom

Lisa:O--ok

Hi y'all long time no see ,yeah the chapter is very short cause I am tired, thank you so much for 3k read
Bdbfjsjkshcjdkdk

I love you guys so much

Recently I am starting to Stan onlyoneof like libido is dope the song just lives 24/7 in my mind tho NE ways and recently started stanning stayc woo-hoo bye guys see u in the next chapter