-19-

Lisa pov

I got ridiculous amount of hate at that time Jennie stayed by my side and always took care of me making sure I don't go through a mental breakdown she always encouraged me no matter what, she gave me confidence, but.....

Lazy scandal

Jennie started getting even more hate than me, I supported her in all circumstances, like this supporting each other in our tough times we grew closer and closer, but unfortunately being a bi I started developing feelings for her which by now has turned into undeniable love, I have never had to courage to tell my feelings out to her, I am scared she will ignore me, I am scared that she will not think of me like before, I am scared that our bond will break, i....

Lisa.... Lisaaaaa

Yes yes yes

Where are you girl what are you thinking about are you even in this world .

How I wish I could tell you I was thinking about you all the time
I--i was just thinking about the show hehe

Oh alright get ready

We went for the rehearsal and everything turned out pretty good, I am so exited for the show which is going to be from Tommorrow .well now it's time for me to sleep ,I need to sleep early cause only then I can be energetic Tommorrow ,if I get enough rest ......

Ruby stabbed pokpak while she was standing near the river ,tears flowing down from her cheeks Pokpak turned around to see who stabbed but after seeing who did it she broke down even more... She didn't expect that the girl whose smile was like an angel minutes ago would do this to her, pokpak smiled through the pain and said...
Did u succeed in your mission??
Well I was also said to kill you but you know I am not a monster to kill someone so beautiful, but Ya applause to you for killing me ,I hope you get whatever you want she said sarcastically.. And collapsed right in front of ruby's eyes.
Ruby sat there not knowing what to do the word monster ringed through her ears a million times, she checked pokpaks breath but she was dead... She was dead------- but.....

Suddenly Pokpak woke up.
Po----kpak yo-u didn't die?

What are u saying Jennie and what's with these clothes is it already time for the show.. Wait a minute.......
(OMFG did I just end up in my dream what the f is happening, wait isn't this a dream hehe me ending up here is also a dream i think I must wake up,, *slaps* OMo this ain't a dream what am I supposed to do no no no this a dream, this is a---right? )

Pokpak are you okay?!

I-i ya I am okay ..

thank God you are okay I will take you to some other place pok I won't let a angel like you die

Ok--i guess (God where did I end up)

Ruby was given a mission to kill Pokpak there was no other way but to kill Pokpak cause it was a mission from moon goddess.