-44-

Lisa pov

I don't know why I fainted but when I woke up I was in a cage whose bars were glowing, I tried to touch it but instantly got thrown to the other side of the cage, the bars were made of magic.
I started to search for jisoo and rosé unnies with my power but I couldn't, I couldn't use my powers. I thought of what I could do and then I closed my eyes trying to do teleportation i learnt earlier and it worked to my surprise .
I teleported to the place where unnies were kept and freed them, then I carried them back dorms

Something felt wrong it shouldn't be this easy.

Dianna pov

They left

Let them be ,it is not like she can run from me forever.

Jennie pov

Lisa has gone missing for atleast two days and jisoo and rosé unnies are also missing what is happening, I tried to search for them but they are nowhere to be seen, I was so frustrated that I couldn't even think straight, I just went to Lisa s room and sat on the bed trying to control the tears forming in my eyes.

Just then the door opened with a pale Lisa carrying badly injured jisoo and rosé unnies, I couldn't believe what was right in front of my eyes before I could think about anything, Lisa came running and lied down jisoo and rosé on bed .

J--ennie you can heal people right?  P--please heal them

OK Lisa don't panic ,but seeing there injuries I don't think my power alone will be able to cure them

OK u just use it I will do the rest

What do you mean -

Please

OK

I closed my eyes and activated my powers, I traced my hand from Rosé's head to her feet ,I placed my hand near her heart and started to heal her but because of severe injuries it was taking up all my power and since I have not used it for a while it was really tough to completely heal her let alone Jisoo .

OK stop

Lisa?  I turned to her and saw her eyes glowing
She traced her hands from both jisoo and rosé s head to toe and all their injuries were healed, I just stood there jaw dropping to the floor.
Wha--t how?

I think it's about time for you to know about everything that is happening.

After hearing about everything I was completely speechless, when all this happened around me was I this clueless? 

I just didn't know what to do while telling about all this, Lisa broke into tears and I couldn't see her crying it somehow made me sad to see her fighting with herself with no support at all.

I insisted for the both of us to spend some time so that we could sort things out, we talked about everything that was going on .
Emotional control huh?

I will help you Lisa! I will help you master in your powers I told looking confident but deep inside I had no clue what to do.