-35-

Jennie pov

I was sitting in my room closing my eyes and trying to meditate cause these days my powers are out of control I don't know what happened but I can't remember my spells, and it seems like someone is controlling my powers I can't use them when I want, it feels like I am not as powerful as before, I was thinking about what was happening with my life when suddenly irene entered my room, wait irene why did she come to my dorm room, who allowed her here, I was still angry on her because whenever i try to get close to Lisa she always comes in the middle out of nowhere .

What are you doing here ?

Your jisoo unnie sent me here, not like I wanted to come but she said today is Lisa s birthday, so we should  give her a surprise by taking her to her favourite place which is flower island.

OMG really today is Lisa s birthday?

Do you think I am lying?

Um ok letsgo

We became invisible and went to Lisa s class but she was not there since it was recess time, we went to the cafeteria only to find her visibly flirting and laughing with two girls I felt a pang of jealousy in my heart, but the girls seemed way too familiar ..

I turned to my left and could see that irene was also jealous.

We both just straight forward went to Lisa and snatched her from whoever she was talking to, my dorm room was completely a mess so we had to go to irene's dorm room.

Irene pov

After we entered the cafeteria, I saw Lisa talking and laughing with two girls who also seemed close to her, I don't know why but I felt jealous?  Sad?  Dissapointed? Angry?  What was this feeling, anyways we just headed towards her and escorted her to my room, I was about to tell her to sit on the bed when my leg slipped and she fell on the bed oops, we had no time so Jennie also started changing, I saw my phone next to Lisa s hand so I leaned to take it but ended up being too close to Lisa s face, my heart started beating rappidly, I felt my cheeks heat up, my eyes turned blue but I came back to senses when Jennie spoke up.