-29-

Author pov

"Lisa did your eyes just turn golden" ...
Jennie asked in shock

"I guess so, it always happens with me don't know why "lisa said

Well that's a very rare colour ,I have never seen someone with golden eye colour ..

Hmm... Even I don't know about myself so ...moving on we need to find lili.

Yeah let's go .

Lisa and Jennie both walked through the streets ,possibly checking all the places they could until they landed near the BLOOD DESERT PALACE

It was a huge place ,very creepy and old ,lisa and Jennie walked hand in hand until they read something on the entry board ..

ROSES are red ...So is BLOOD .

That sentence creeped the hell out of them ,they didn't wanna go further just by reading it .little did they know somebody was staring and anticipating them the whole time .

Inside the palace

"Diana they are here " said Bree smirking at the two hostile figures entering the palace .

"Let them come don't we have a little suprise for them Bree" said Diana ,we have waited so long for today ,the full moon day ,according to the dragon script , on a full moon day if two venuses from parallel worlds along with a panther is brought to the top of the dragon ball tower ,and if there blood is taken and risen to the moon goddess then lost powers will be back .

Oh. So diana you have planed all this before itself huh? *Laughing*

Maybe or maybe not ,it is going to be dark in some time *smirks*
Maids tie lili at the top of the tower and somehow lead lisa and Jennie there .

Ok my lord

As said by Diana ,the guard tied lili at the top of the tower and left clues for lisa and jennie......

Palace

Lisa and Jennie both were trying to find lisa ,when Jennie saw Lili's ring which she always used to wear

Lisa see lili s ring she must be somewhere here

Yah let's search for her

Both Jennie and lisa collected the clues and went where it led them to ,it was top of dragon ball tower .

As soon as lisa and Jennie reached the top of the tower they were dragged towards the place where lili was tied ,they both screamed but there was no use ,it was already dark the only light available was the full moon light,it seemed like they couldn't use their powers ,they tried everything they could to escape but failed .

Both of them along with lili who was unconscious were dragged towards a area which was particularly glowing ,
All the three were lifted in the air ,a line started to form from each of there hands connecting into a triangle ,suddenly it felt like there blood was being sucked out of their body ,the pain was unbearable ,both lisa and Jennie cryed out loud but no one would help them .

Their blood started to form two little balls and flew towards a particular someone and entered them .

Diana and Bree