-24-

Lisa pov

After hearing what pokpak said I can't even think straight .she said I was supposed to save lisa from another world but how ?!I have no idea what to do ,this is just so frustrating .

Pok can I come in

Come in ruby

"What are doing pok"ruby said smiling ,she is so cute when she smiles .

Nothing just sitting why do you ask .

Oh I was just curious that's it .pok do you want to go out with me .

Huh-

I- it's your choice you can come if u want to I won't force you .

It's ok ,I am bored here anyhow let's go .

"Ok "she said showing her biggest smile .
Ruby held my hand and started taking me somewhere I saw the biggest smile in her face and this was the first time I saw her being so happy ,and my heart softened at the sight .
I didn't know where she was taking me but I was in awe when we stopped in front of a heavenly place .it was a graden with a pond and a tree by its side which had such beautiful flowers ,some flowers had fallen to the ground which made it look more etheral if that was not enough small fireflies flying everywhere it was the most beautiful sight to see .

Author pov

Ruby:Do you like it pok .what do you think about this place

lisa:This is so beautiful I can't even believe this is real .

They both walked towards the pond and sat there ,lisa was playing with water while ruby stared at her as if she was her whole world .

Ruby:Pok do you know when I was small I used to visit this place very often ,there was a grandma who used to live here she always comforted me whenever I was lonely and sad but unfortunately she died .she was the only person who cared about me but she is also gone ,pok do you know there is a saying "the things you treasure the most are the ones that you loose the fastest " that's why I am scared ,I am scared to love anyone I am scared to treasure anyone .but you are different pok you are someone for whom I wouldn't hesitate to give up my life .

Lisa:(Hearing her words made my heart beat fast ,I felt like there was a strong connection in between us)

Ruby:Are u ok pok ? Sorry for telling all this to you it's just since childhood I have never had someone by my side to talk about my veins and pains .

Lisa:Ruby

Ruby:Yes pok

lisa:You have me ,I will be by your side always no matter what ,you can tell everything to me ,I will be the shoulder for you to lean on .

Tears started to flow down from ruby s eyes she just couldn't control it anymore ,she broke down in front of lisa , lisa patted her head and hugged her so tight that ruby couldn't breath ,they both started to laugh and talk about themselves .they grew closer and closer day by day ,lisa wouldn't lie if she said she was already deeply in love with ruby .and same goes for ruby .

PANTHER PALACE

"Your highness we found out about that girl whom we encountered earlier .her name is pokpak and she lives with ruby who is a panther "

"What she is a panther ,well then she is a goddamn traitor isn't she .kill them,kill them and don't leave any traces we don't need a traitor in our family or a filthy venus "

"Ok your highness"

Ruby pov

It is pokpaks birthday today ,she said she likes flowers ,so I found all the flowers I could in the forest ,I am going to confess my love to her today .yahooooo I am so happy .