-36-

Irene pov

We changed our clothes and headed towards flowerisland, we called our pets mine was Laurus and Jennie s was nini, I still haven't forgotten about the battle we had ,I swear I will have another battle with her very soon and make her loose but Lisa didn't have any pets?  That's kinda sus cause even a cripple is gifted with a pet so how is it possible that she doesn't have one, this girl is seriously interesting  .

Lisa and Jennie sat on nini while I sat on Laurus I was kinda jealous but moved on anyways, we reached flower island, it was just so beautiful and mesmerising, the flowers there were like as if thousands of rainbows were dancing together it was so damn pretty I understood the minute I saw the island why it is Lisa s favourite.

We roamed around a bit talking about ourselves and also played a little with our pets, we had so much fun, that's when I realized that I have never enjoyed or laughed so much in my life even if I did, it was never this genuine, I found it comfortable to be with Lisa and Jennie it was like we were meant to be friends.

After laughing and running around teasing each other we layed on the grass tired and admired the beautiful sky .we were so happy and wanted things to be always like this.

Jennie pov

After enjoying a lot in flower island we went back to the dorms, we told our unnies about how much we enjoyed ,we celebrated Lisa s birthday and went straight to bed.

I closed my eyes letting my tired body fall on the cozy bed in my room and drifted to sleep as soon as I closed my eyes.

It was morning I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing ,I opened it to see breaking news notifications, I pressed on the notification and was shocked as soon as I read it.

There was a barren and completely destroyed land found inside the Venus tree it is suspected that it is a underground world or a space which was created by the ancestors, a reporter who went to the blood desert for some information slipped and was taken a back when he was pulled inside the Venus tree, he managed to come out and was badly traumatised after what happened.

Wait what ! a city in the venus tree is this even true, I went through some pictures of the land and suddenly my head started hurting badly very badly