-30-

Author pov

Both Diana and Bree felt powerful again after so many years ,all their powers were back ,they have never been so happy .

Now it was time for them to end the life of the three girls in front of them ,lisa ,lili and jennie

Then all their obstacles would be gone and they could rule not only the venus land but the whole world .

The little light surrounding lisa ,Jennie and lili was gone ,all the three fell to the ground .lili got back her conscious .

"J--jennie " lili said crying ,Jennie was so happy that lili got her memories back ,she ran towards lili and hugged her "shh don't cry lili I am here,everything is okay "
While lisa looked at them with love eyes ,happy for the couple .lili turned towards lisa and said "lisa ,pokpak said me everything so don't worry guys" all the three hugged each other crying and smilling at the same time .

Diana:"Aww am I ruining the moment here ,but babes just to let you know we are going to kill your asses in some time so celebrate as much as you can "

bree:Yep celebrate when you are alive *laughing*

Lisa:Why would you kill us ,please spare us we didn't do anything .

Diana:Of course you didn't do anything ,but it was your fault to be born in venus family .

Jennie:Please let us live

Diana:Umm.. how about no

Diana went towards Jennie and slapped her,Jennie flew and hit the wall and started bleeding .

Diana:Ohmy can't believe I literally got my powers back well congrats to me

Lisa and lili:Jennie ..

Diana:Aww look at your two friends scared for you .anyways whom should we kill first Bree

Bree:Maybe.... Lisa

Diana:Ya we should kill the biggest obstacle first or wait how about we torture her a little

Bree:That's also a good idea *laughing*

Diana picked both Jennie and lili up and started beating them up left and right while Bree tied lisa so she couldn't move

Lisa:Noooo .. lili ,Jennie please don't beat them ,you can do anything you want to me but don't do anything to them please I beg u ..*crying *

Jennie:Li--sa ge--t o--ut of here save yourself before they ki--ll you p--lease

Lisa:No I can't leave you guys here ...no...

Lili:Ye--s lis--a g--oo

Lisa:Lili Jennie

Lisa was crying so hard ,both Jennie and lili didn't have any power to move ,they both started spitting blood and lied on the ground lifeless

It happened ,lisa s eyes started turning golden but this time golden red ,she was fuming with anger .

Bree:Oh no d--iana let's go she is becoming awa---

But before Bree could finish her sentence ...

Lisa:Diannnaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lisa started flying in the air, her one side of the body was fuming with fire, her hair red in colour left eye was bright red ,while the other side was completely the opposite with icy spikes coming out of her body and white hair ,her right eye was completely dark blue ,lisa had turned into her complete venus form

Her left side of the body was fire goddess while the right side was ice goddess

Lisa:You messed with the wrong person Dianna

While at the other side Dianna and Bree became one Turning into a monster ,a monster with a spiky hand and wing in place of the other hand ..

Dibree:Let's see who wins today lisa

Both lisa and dibree (the monster) started flying high in the air ,dibree threw spikes at lisa while flying in the air ,but nothing worked on her it was like little toy spikes to her ,at this point lisa didn't have control of her mind she was mad angry ,lisa screamed loud in the air ,just because of lisa s one powerful scream everything started collapsing ,the ground started shaking and the dragon ball tower started collapsing ,lisa pulled lili and jennie towards her ,dibree flew away from Lisa due to the power of her scream .and fell in a forest unconscious ,lisa was not able to control herself and destroyed the whole place ,she was totally going mad when the moon goddess appeared, she stopped lisa from further creating a mess and calmed her down ...

Moon goddess:Lisa stop it

Lisa stopped once the moon godess commanded her to ,she was ashamed of herself for not being able to control herself .she started breaking down in front of the goddess .

Moon goddess:Calm down lisa ,it's okay since you have became aware of yourself and even lili and Jennie saw it ,so for now I have to erase your memories .

Lisa:I will accept it ,I will ...*crying*

Hi guys ,I haven't posted in a long time ,there you go with a long chapter ,well i am sleepy. Bye I will update soon