-31-

Author pov

Moon godess was the one who created all the elementals and gave them powers but when it comes to venuses it is just out of the godess 's league ,all the elementals are pure blooded god elementals but when it comes to vensues they are half monster and half god blodded ,venus elementals are very rare because they are created when moon goddesses and devil goddesses work together ,that's why venus elementals sometimes can't control themselves when they are angry .there final form is also half hell and half heaven form which is half ice and half fire .but panthers are completely devil blooded ,they are made by devil godesses .

When lisa turned into her final form the energy she was radiating was enough to destroy the whole planet in seconds .the sound wave of her scream threw Diana and Bree farway into devil forest and they were unconscious but they were not dead .
That's because eventhough Diana and Bree consumed lisa s and lili s blood only 1/4 of their power came back but if their full power comes back maybe even lisa can't fight them .

Lisa couldn't control herself at the moment because of her devil blood ,but somehow moon godess managed to bring her back into human form ,to tame lisa itself needed a lot of power ,and the moon godess herself had to give away few years of her life to control lisa or else lisa would have destroyed the whole planet in split seconds .

However the venus land was completely destroyed and there was nothing they could do about it .
the moon godess had to erase their memories in order to bring everything back to its place ,she erased lisa s ,Lili's ,and Jennie s memories completely so that they couldn't remember anything ,since lisa and lili were two souls which were seperated ,she put them together agian ,which means there will be no lisa in the parallel modern world but thats ok ,since a normal human will be replaced in place of lisa .

Now both lisa and lili were one ,the moon godess had to fix everything which had happened ,so she rewinded time back to the race that blackpink and redvelevet had ,and covered venus land completely without any clue of existence .

Irene:Ok so.. shall we start the race we are going to race from the tower in middle of University ground to venus tree are you all ready

Jennie:Yesss

Lisa:Letsss goo

Rosé:Let's get it

Wendy:But be careful