-32-

Author pov

Blackpink and redvelvet started their race, everyone was highly competitive but at last the winner was Irene since Jennie and lisa's internal powers were tied by moon goddess and not to forget irene is extremely powerful without even realizing she is a panther in this world. What would happen if irene actually knew she was a panther and united with queen bae joo Hyun .

After the race

Irene:Oof that was fun

Blackpink :Yeah yeah it was

Irene:Don't forget about the bet children

Blackpink:Ya we do remember

Irene:You have to give me ,hence the one and only winner some powers come on come on

Irene took some of Rosé s and jisoo s powers and also Jennie s powers which didn't have a big effect on them cause they had lot of powers giving away a little wouldn't hurt.
But irene was not able to take Lisa s powers since moon goddess had put a diamond knot on her which means she cannot release energy at all while Jennie had a silver knot so she could still release some of her powers.

Irene pov

According to the bet I took some powers from Rosé jisooand Jennie but when it came to Lisa. I kept my hand on her chest at her heart region closing my eyes trying to take some powers but I was yeeted away from her by some power which I couldn't recognize.

Lisa:Oh my are you OK

Irene:Yaya don't worry I am OK

Lisa:Alright

Red velvet:Baby are you ok

Irene:Hmm I am

Irene:Ugh whatever let's go back in its getting late we have classes tomorrow

Blackpink :Bye bye

Redvelvet:Bye goodnight