-26-

Author pov

"Your highness we have successfully killed ruby "

Nice,very nice *pshychotic laugh*

I--irene ..

As soon as seulgi called Irene she snapped back from her pshycotic attitude .
Irene the queen of black panthers ,but she was like two soul one body ,one was Irene another one was joo-hyun .

Yes seulgi anything you wanted to talk about .

Nothi--ing I was just checking if you were okay take care bye .

Bye .

Joo-hyun why did you do this ruby was one of my best friends how could you kill her .
Well Irene don't put on an act ,that's why i spared your little lover pokpak orelse I would have killed her long ago .
But I can't see pok cry like this ,it is true that I have always loved her but she never did .she is now someone else,and moreover I am a married women I have seulgi .
Oh is it *saracastic laugh*then shall I order to kill her .
No no leave her alone .
Ok as you wish.
(She is actually talking to joo-hyun in her mind ok guys don't get confused)

Ruby s penthouse

It is because of me she died ,it's because of me *laughing* it--its because of me hahaha it's because of me .

Lisa control it don't act like a pshyco

But pokpak ruby is dead

Don't worry lisa your Jennie is still alive this was just the old ruby who died .Jennie is still in both parallel world's ,one in your world and another in lisa s world (ok so now I realized that if I call them both lisa s then it will be confusing so the one in the modern world is lisa and the one in the elemental world is lili from now on ..)

But but still

It's ok lisa sometimes some people have to die for their own good .

Alright pokpak now I am ready to go save lili I am going to take revenge on panthers no matter what .

Hmm...good decision ,so before you go let me tell you some details .

There is two books called elementos and eternally in love in that world which lili and Jennie have come across but the information given in those books are completely wrong ,yes some might be correct but not all so just ask for my help if you need any help.

Ok....