-49-(final ch)

Nobody pov

Now beat me if u can Lisa

SIA! How could you!!!

Everything is possible in this little game we are playing Lisa
Now go on kill your one and only Jennie unnie.
Master I am back
Oh joo hyun just on time .
See Lisa luck is on my side today, joo Hyun is also here now go on kill your two most favourite unnies, Jennie and Irene.

I-rene

She is not your irene anymore she is bae joo Hyun

Lisa didn't know what to do at this point, she couldn't kill Jennie or irene, no she couldn't-,but at the same time she couldn't let Jisoo and rosé unnie die, she had to do something before things go out of hand.

Lisa look you have three choices
One kill Jennie and Irene with your own hands.
Two let Jisoo and rosé die
Three you yourself die.
But let me tell you even after u die I won't spare your unnies, they are going to die anyways.
Choice is yours.

Lisa's mind was blank she couldn't think of anything, she suddenly started laughing it was as if she had gone crazy. the only choice she had was to kill Jennie and Irene. But-
She just couldn't do it.
There is no way she could kill them.

Anywyas you are taking too much time let me take the first step ,joo Hyun go deal with her.

No way, i-rene

She can't kill her
She can't kill her
She can't kill her
She can't kill her
She can't kill her
She can't kill her
She should kill her

Joo Hyun started to take control of the air around there and threw wind blades towards Lisa, Lisa blocked it but ended up getting a little cut on her shoulders.
Lisa had no other way but to defeat her now, she started throwing fire balls towards joo Hyun which she blocked using the air shield.

I am sorry Irene.......!!!!!!!

Lisa screamed at the top of her lungs tears flowing down her cheeks she started creating a fire Beam and closed her eyes throwing the beam with full power towards joo Hyun.
The fire beam hit joo Hyun's chest area and burned her to death, when joo Hyun's body perished, irene's soul came out.

I-rene I am s-orry I-i  ..please *crying*

It's OK Lisa I know that u had no other choice. I love you

With that irene's soul disappeared.

Forgive me, forgive -me

SIA!!!!!  I will not spare you .

L-ets s-ee who wins Lisa
At this point Sia knew that she had no chance of winning, Lisa had gone crazy she killed Irene which was least expected.now the fact that her face looked completely blank and pale s-he had achieved emotion control.

Lisa let out a loud scream, the ground started shaking. Lisa had created a barrier for rosé and jisoo so that they wouldn't get hurt.
She achieved her final form and it was more powerful than ever. She turned towards Jennie (Sia)  who was already trembling with fear.
Lisa started throwing fire balls and ice spikes at the same time towards Jennie.
Sia tried her best to defend it she created a huge barrier of black smoke.

But nothing could stop Lisa at the moment, she started creating the fire beam and threw it with full force towards Jennie(sia)

The fire beam broke through the shield and Hit Jennie's body, within few seconds Jennie's body perished, but Sia was still fighting fire burning her, Lisa threw another fire beam towards Sia and a black smoke left sia's spirit showcasing her godess form, and with that sia's spirit also perished.
The whole blood desert turned into a green land again, Jisoo and rosè who were under sia's magic broke through and teleported to their dorm rooms, Lisa came back to her normal form she started spitting blood.she had really lost all her powers. While defeating Sia now Lisa was powerless.

The only people left in the land was Lisa and Jennie's spirit.

J-ennie i-i am s-orry *crying*

Jennie just smiled at Lisa and disappeared.
Mouthing
I love you.

Lisa was a whole mess she couldn't control her tears anymore she finally brokedown and cried until she was unconscious.

100 years later.

After defeating Sia Lisa had lost all her powers but became immortal in return, nobody remembered about Jennie and Irene it was like they were never here.
Everybody had been dieing and taking birth, but the incident had made Lisa, Jisoo and rosé immortal.
Jisoo and rosé believed that they were some special immortals along with Lisa, and were clueless of why Lisa had no powers.
Everybody at University admired them. They became teachers at the University , Lisa was special even though she had no powers she taught the students defense .
Everybody may have forgotten, but Lisa has never, she could never. In fact she was famous as the emotionless teacher.
It has been hundred years since she smiled .lisa was numb to everything.

Nobody pov

It was another day for Lisa which she had to live, she went to her class as usual and sat on her seat.

It was a evaluation class so, Jisoo and rosé and few other teachers were also with her.
Suddenly she saw Jisoo stand up and go towards the mic in the room.

Students I am happy that today everyone is present for the evaluation class, but before the class can start let me introduce you two new students who have joined our university yesterday, today is there first class I hope you welcome them well.
Kim sisters you can come in,

Hello everyone I am Kim Jennie
And I am Kim Irene
We both are high rankers hope you welcome us well.

The whole class started murmuring.
But there was one person who stood there jaw dropping to the floor.

J-ennie, I-rene

Yes mam

Nothing welcome to the evaluation class.
Lisa said with a smile

Thank you mam

Rosé isn't this the first time Lisa has ever smiled, Jisoo said with a shocked face.
Yeah Jisoo.

A new chapter had started in Lisa's life.

~THE END~