-20-

Pok let us go to my penthouse in kingdom busan OK..

OK I think (what is happening.. Ayo if this a dream then wake up 😭actually maybe not cause Jennie....🙂)

Author pov

Ruby and pokpak or should I say Lisa, were walking through the forest of busan in order to reach the penthouse which is in the middle of the forest, ruby was holding Lisa s hand as if she was a precious treasure and would break anytime, ruby was not able to figure out why she felt this way towards Pokpak (Lisa🙂) but she felt like she had a strong connection with her and her body moved voluntarily to touch her, on the other side Lisa was completely confused and puzzled about what was happening with her right now.
they were walking peacefully when all of a sudden some wolfs which didn't look like normal wolfs jumped out and walked towards pokruby ,ruby hid pokpak behind her in order to save her from the wolf's, the wolf's started attacking ruby while Lisa was too confused and scared /stunned to grasp the situation going on.. She closed her eyes tight shut and started to sob because of fear. The wolf's bit ruby and she passed out... As expected the wolfs weren't normal wolf's turned out they were pets of some black panthers which were let loose.
All the wolf's gathered around Lisa ready to devour her...
Lisa was so scared she couldn't still figure out if this was a damn dream or what cause it felt too real to be a dream. Lisa finally gathered all the courage she had and opened the eyes she had close shut because of fear, the wolf's started moving towards her.. But.......

Suddenly Lisa s eyes started to turn golden reddish colour, her eyes started to glow and she shined like a goddess in the moonlight, as soon as the wolf's noticed her eyes they ran away. Lisa literally had no idea about what was happening, and has no idea that she is in Pokpak s body right now.... Lisa crawled towards Jennie who was lying there all bloody, Lisa felt hurt her heart dropped a thousand miles but she moved towards her and touched her head in order to caress it... But as soon as she touched ruby s head all the wounds on ruby s body started to heal and she gained her
Consciousness

Hi guys long time no see, I was not able to update for so long😭😭my school is just giving so much work I am sleep deprived and so exhausted Arrgghhh.... I just want to fly away to pluto or some cause I just can't my hands are going to fall off because of all this writing and reading 😓

Thank you so much for 1.30k reads 😭😭love you guys