-22-

Venus is my mom's name she was a land elemental, according to what I have read from her dairy,she was a normal girl who went to princess pleds university which is an ancient university for elemental princesses ,my mom was the only daughter of taemin manoban and sunmi manoban who were the creators of manoban kingdom and are your great grandparents. She had married nini panther which was basically a arrange marriage ,they loved each other and were like a normal couple until nini started craving for Venus's blood and energy, it was weird cause nini didn't know why she felt this way she was trying her best to control herself.
As of time being ,my mom started to realize ninis craving for her blood and energy, she started to do research to find out why this was happening and that is when she figured out she was SPECIAL. She found out her powers and started to learn to use them eventually she had to stay away from nini for her own safety.
She started to look for people like her around the world and started gathering them under a tribe called Venus. She started to preach them about the powers they had and how they could use it.

It didn't take long time for even the panther tribe to find out about a tribe called Venus and how their blood could provide enormous energy and power for them, they started to create packs and plan on attacking the Venus tribe, as soon as nini came to know about this she had to stop it all costs she didn't want Venus to get hurt. She travelled by herself to Venus tribe before her packs could to save them. Venus and nini together somehow managed to save the whole tribe, Venus created a tribe home for them under a tree but before they could escape ,the packs arrived.the pack leader irene panther wanted to kill Venus but nini got in her way and thereby she got shot by the arrow instead of Venus and collapsed to ground. The pack of panthers left, scared of what the king might do if he found out that nini was dead. Venus bent down on her knees not able to believe what she was seeing ,she held nini in Her hands crying her eyes out on what to do. Nini just died in her hands and Venus was so shocked ,she was not able to take in the situation, she was so in love with her she was in pain, Venus felt so guilty that she stabbed herself and died along with nini but before they died the last words they said were.....

"We will reunite no matter what.."