-48-

Nobody pov

Do you understand now Lalisa manoban that it's not your league to defeat me.

No way ,so  every thing I did, every movement I took everything was under your control ?!!!!!

Yes of course if u didn't understand it by now.

Tears started to stream down .
Lisa was too numb to even say a word, her whole life was being controlled by a evil spirit ,it felt like the whole world came down crashing. It was just too much to handle for once, she was depressed ,she knew very well that Dianna was taking powers from her depression and it caused her pain but honestly she didn't care anymore. This pain was nothing compared to what Lisa was experiencing right now. She didn't even want to move she didn't care if she dies at this point she just wanted to die no longer wanting to live a life controlled by a spirit. But she had to get up for the sake of her unnies even though it was all planned by Dianna her love and admiration towards her unnies were never a thing which could be controlled. The way her unnies smiling made her smile the way her face would light up on seeing them, all this was not something that could be controlled .
Lisa woke up with determination to save her unnies and kill the evil spirit which made her life utterly miserable.

SIA!!!!!!!!
No matter if I die, I don't care if I die anymore but before dieing I will kill you, this is my promise I am making to my unnies.

And remember I never break my promises.

Sia was kind of shocked on what Lisa said because what she expected or what her plans were was, that Lisa will get really depressed and mentally ill with so many emotions flooding her and gradually give up on life but she was wrong.
This was the first time things weren't going her way.

Lisa closed her eyes and shot them open her eyes glowing gold in colour, she had completely taken control of her powers.
Lisa circeled her hands in the air creating a huge tornado of fire ,and threw it towards Dianna's direction but sia blocked it using her shield which was made of dark black smoke.
Lisa closed her eyes again and one side of her body started fuming with fire, and the other side with ice. She had achieved her final form, she stomped her feet on the ground making it turn into Ice rapidly and within seconds Dianna's body was covered in ice ,she couldn't move anymore, Sia tried to escape but she couldn't as her powers were trapped because of the ice.
Lisa started creating a fire beam with Ice spikes.
Sia knew that if that hit her body then her curse would be taken away. She had to do something or else this was the end for her, things were not going the way she planned, she never imagined that Lisa would achieve her final form so easily. She started looking neverously all around hoping to find something which could help her. And she found it, JENNIE.
Jennie was a Vulcan panther so she could enter her body.
She saw that Lisa was ready to target the fire beam towards her.
She used all her powers which was left and left Dianna's body entering Jennie's body.
The fire beam hit Dianna's dead body and she perished with it.

Now beat me if u can Lisa.

This took Lisa off guard she came back to her normal form, now If she would kill Sia then it means she is going to kill Jennie along with her. This was not good.

The curse will be removed when the tenth descendant of Venus family defeats the evil spirit with a NUMB HEART.