Chapter 28

They all have their own plan, going to separated ways. 

Previously on Chapter 27:

The moment Miraak chose to ignore the Daedric Prince's order, both of them were preparing their next move. Miraak got himself ready for the attack, while Mora was plotting another way to achieve what it wanted. But little did they know Ammra had a little surprise for them.

 But little did they know Ammra had a little surprise for them

As the demon of the knowledge, he thought he knew everything. Tossing mortals' life away was just another short entertainment. Seeing them suffer and manipulate them was an easy thing. But there was always the time when a hunter was outsmarted by his prey. Hermaeus Mora was about to learn his lesson.

At this point only two beings that capable of detecting the divines' power in Ammra's possession: the Deadric princes and Ammra herself. 

The younger Dragonborn was immersing herself inside a warm bathtub right after returning from Throat of the world when suddenly she sensed enemies. She smirked, knowing the domino effect had begun. Ammra was certain Hermaeus Mora noticed the completed orbs.

"I don't take you as of sort who likes to peek a woman taking bath, Mora." she said while turning her head to the ceiling from which he appeared out of thin air.

"My champion..."

"I am not your champion." she napped.

"No. You are not, yet." He stated. "I come to understand your endeavor to construct a time portal, which is impossible for a mortal."

"You came to know this through Miraak's memory, did you?" the Daedric prince chuckled. "You are not the only one who has the knowledge, Mora. You do not know what I am capable of." Ammra being cocky. She crossed her arms and leaned back against the bathtub. 

"What I know is you are capable of making portals but not the time arrangements."

She raised her brow. "You sound like you are interested in my project.  But you don't know anything at all. You are incapable of aiding me." he chuckled.

"How insolent. You might want to watch your tongue, mortal. For I am the Daedric prin..."

"Yeah, you are the demon of knowledge. So what? "she snapped. "It is meaningless if you can't even turn back time." Ammra felt a stream of heat when she spoke the words. The beast's blood was boiling but as always, she managed to control it and wait.

"You underestimate me." He proudly stated. Ammra smirked because this what exactly she expected him to say. "Not only turning back the time for the portal but I can revive the dead."

Ammra gasped. Her immunity to Daedric Princes' power might protect her from their influence, making Hermaues Mora couldn't read her mind. Nevertheless, he clearly understood that no mortal was ever safe from their own desire, including Ammra.  Hermeus Mora knew what she wanted dearly.