If Miraak was being Unmiraak

After the incident in Lakeview Manor, the three –Miraak, Ammra & Carla—moved to Heljarchen Hall. The place was well taken care of by Gregor. The children even grew their small garden in front of the house.

On that particular day, Ammra was busy making some sweetrolls with the children. Carla spent her time strolling around the area. She happened to see Miraak at the front garden who seemed to be searching for something.

"What are you looking for?" Asked Carla.

"My wedding ring." He replied without looking.

"That's a very important thing to lose. I'll help you."

After almost an hour of looking around, they got nothing.

"Are you sure it is somewhere around here? Where did you lose it?" Carla asked.

"Inside the house." He replied in a flat tone.

"Then why are you looking for it here?" she asked, slightly in an annoyed tone.

The Miraak calmly replied, "It is brighter here than inside."

Moral of the story:

Moral of the story:

2022 is coming. Are you mentally prepared? I believe you have goals to achieve, be it small or big.

The story told us to put on effort into something essential. Just because something appears easier to do, it doesn't necessarily help you achieve your goal.

 Just because something appears easier to do, it doesn't necessarily help you achieve your goal

Additional for the story above:

Carla clicked her tongue in annoyance. "Why don't you ask your wife, Ammra, for help?"

"We are not married yet."

So, it began Carla's journey to help speed up their wedding. Let's pray Miraak and Ammra can marry soon so our arrogant prick First Dragonborn wouldn't spend his Christmas alone. 

Images by:

Images by:

Punga-Fruit on Deviant Art https://www.deviantart.com/punga-fruit/art/Miraak-347137773