If Miraak was Santa Claus

I know it's late. Christmas was last month. But who cares?!

I have been keeping this idea since Nov 2021 but was too busy to write.

Our arrogant prick, Miraak, was chosen as Santa of the year. Therefore, everyone must behold his pompous yet genuine way to make everyone happy with his gift.

He was from the Merethic Era, so not many that he knew remained around to receive the gift. But Miraak also caught up with the current political situation, so knew some prominent figures that deserved some presents.

So here are what he gave to them! 

Maven: A Blackbook

She was startled to see a wrapped package on her bed. The book whispered the secret to monopolizing mead business across Tamriel. Maven opened it and got sucked into Apocrypha.

Herma Mora was surprised to find the insufferable woman suddenly appeared before him. When she presented him her mead, he knew Miraak was toying him by sending Maven.

Ulfric, Elisif & Elenwen: An complete Tutorial to perform Black Sacrament—Including the material needed; human flesh, human heart, etc.

People of High Social Class should stay warm inside their castles. Let the workers do the job, let the Dark Brotherhood and their Listener catch the headache of having conflicting requests.

The one who paid better win the service.

Nazeem: A ticket to ride Sahrotaar.

This will literally take our most beloved upstart to the cloud...and dump him mid-flight so he'd stop bragging.

Greybeards: Portable writing board and charcoal.

Just because they don't speak did not mean they don't write. Miraak was clever enough to see this. Duh!

Paarthurnax: Giant size Lusty Argonian Maid Volumen I & II

Because the old dovah deserves some fun too. As much as he hated Dragons, he couldn't bring himself to think of a gift that would harm Paarthurnax.

Alduin: Sweetroll (read: Snickers bar)

Because you are not yourself when you are hungry.
But the gift was never accepted because Alduin had been defeated by the Last Dragonborn. Thus, Miraak knew there was yet another person who deserved his gift—Ammra.

Ammra : The gift she received on their relationship level

If they are enemy: A big box with linen giant ribbon, containing two cultists who'd immediately launch an attack when Ammra approach to open the gift.

If they became normal friends: Spell Tome Conjure Arch Cultist to help in battle. Mirak was just too lazy to care but too proud to ignore Ammra as his newly found ally.

If they became close friends: Spell Tome Conjure Stool. Because he knew Ammra could not reach things on high shelves.

If they became lovers: Spell Tome Conjure Miraak.
Whatever happens, he wants to be there for her!
Secretly wishing she'd accidentally conjure him when she was taking a bath.

Whatever happens, he wants to be there for her!Secretly wishing she'd accidentally conjure him when she was taking a bath

HO, HO, HO,
I will be updating again soon.
So in the meantime, don't forget to check my other book The Name of Fate : Alduin.
Thank you so much for reading!
Ciama will be back with more stories.