If Miraak is Inside a Train

Author's Note:

For those who haven't read the whole book, Miraak and Ammra are the characters in the story. If you are curious about them, feel free to browse other chapters and be my guest. :D

*****

Supposed that one day, Miraak had his plan escaping Apocrypha out of hand. The energy he harnessed had caused turbulence in Oblivion, forcing Hermaeus Mora to transform into his human form. At the same time, Mora happened to chat with Mephala, and that Daedric prince was also turned into an old woman. Then, because Mephala was eating Ammra's memory, the parasite connection between them dragged Ammra into the mess.

The four were brought into a compartment of a train. (Please don't ask why. The author insisted.) The locomotive was embarking on a long journey. Hermaeus Mora sat next to Miraak, while in front of them, across the confining compartment, Ammra sat next to Mephala. 

Miraak and Ammra exchanged a glance for they did not know each other...yet. The first Dragonborn put off his mask then gave her a sharp gaze. She quickly looked away. Awkwardness silence fell in the air but both Daedric Princes seemed to not mind it at all. Hermaeus Mora noticed Ammra who looked out to the window and noticed her Dragonborn power. 

When the train passed a long dark tunnel, there was a smooching sound heard followed by a loud slap. As soon as the train went out of the tunnel, Hermaeus Mora was holding his face that had turned red because of the slap. They exchanged gazes without uttering a single word.

Inside Mephala's head:

How interesting! I didn't expect Hermaeus Mora to take interest in petty mortal relationships. In any case, he deserves that slap. He must have tried to kiss this female mortal.

Inside Ammra's head:

By the divine! What just happened? That weird man (Mora) must have tried to kiss one of us but this old woman (Mephala) caught him and slapped him hard.

Inside Hermaeus Mora's head:

So...this is how pain feels in mortal flesh. But most importantly, my servant, Miraak, showed an interest in mortals of the opposite gender. He must've tried to kiss that young female mortal and she mistakenly slapped me. What a useless servant!

Inside Miraak's head:

In the next tunnel, I going to make another smooching sound and slapped Hermaeus Mora harder. It feels good.