Epilogue 1 - How to Sleep

The steps of how to sleep below were invented when the two Dragonborns having their vacation. They stayed at the Saverin Manor, Solsteim, for a couple of weeks after defeating Hermaeus Mora.

How To Sleep by Ammra:

Step 1. Repress the beast blood to lower the adrenalin rush

Step 2. If fail, get some nice warm bath

Step 3. Get a nice body massage (with aromatic oil if possible)

Step 4. Repress the beast blood, again. Keep on trying boys/girls!

Step 5. Get on the bed & shut your eyes

Step 6. Still trying to repress the f*cking beast blood

Step 7. Get annoyed because you can't sleep

Step 8. Take a bottle of sleeping potion

Step 9. Get on bed and sleep

Step 10. Fall off the bed

How To Sleep by Miraak:

Step 1. Read some books at peace

Step 2. Use your big brain to think of whose thrown you'll overthrow

Step 3. Plot a plan

Step 4. Remember you were no longer the old Miraak then ditch the plan

Step 5. Get on the bed & sleep

Step 6. Awaken by the sound of Ammra fell off the bed

Step 7. Go to her room

Step 8. Put her back to the bed

Step 9. Lie next to her

Step 10. Cuddle and fell sleep while hugging her peacefully

Note: If her room is locked, using unrelenting force to break open is allowed. Due to the potion's effect, she won't be awakened and no bounty will be charged to the Elder Dragonborn. But he'll be nagged by Ammra the next day for destroying the door.

Finally, I hope these steps help you to sleep, especially for those who suffer from insomnia. Thanks for reading and happy trying at home :)

*****

While Dragonborns implementing their way of sleeping, Ammra gradually recovered from the battle and decided to return to Skyrim.

"Little one, you might want to get rid of that wolf spirit," he told her as they were sailing on the ship toward Windhelm Dock.

"I think so. I want to stop thinking of you as food." she teased and Miraak just dramatically ignoring what she said.

He pulled her closer next to him then covered her with a fur cloak. The first time they were boarding a ship together, they were a complete stranger. Now things had changed, he wouldn't let her shiver out of the cold. Ammra smiled when she noticed Miraak embraced her with one hand. She snuggled and leaned in closer to his body.