CHAPTER 12: patience

there he was, in all his shitty glory, sat on the edge of the desk, like he knew the exact moment i was going to burst through the door. i felt like all the air had been knocked out of my lungs, when our eyes locked. his broomstick had been dropped on the floor carelessly, metres away from where he was sat.

something in me clicked. and i could tell it had clicked in him too. i dropped everything i was holding, including the keys. they smashed into the floor and i ran over to the desk he was on.

i threw my arms around his neck and he smashed his lips into mine. he pulled me onto the desk, lifting me up by the edge my thighs. he pulled my legs either side of his waist and kissed me like it was the last time we would ever be able to. he was holding my hips down so forcefully that i could feel the tension and pressure between my legs. everything in me was screaming for him. he moved his head, pulled my jacket off, and looked at me up and down.

'you're fucking beautiful.' he exhaled, whilst beginning to plant kisses all down my neck. my chains and necklaces were dangling over his face. i bit my lip as hard as i could to try to stop myself from making noise. i knew some teachers were still in school, and although i had no clue if they were near, i couldn't risk them hearing. i pushed my hands under judd's t-shirt and felt all over his chest and abs. i could feel what i thought was a long scar just under his right nipple. i wanted to pull away and ask what it was but i knew i couldn't. the moment was too intense.

he began sucking on my skin and i knew some hickeys were going to form. i carelessly dragged my fingers through his bright blue hair and started to move my hands down towards the belt on his jeans. i began to unbuckle it and he moved my hand off. i built up the courage to pull away and question him.

'why-?' i breathed. i was so flustered, my heart was beating at what felt like 1000 miles per hour, and my whole body was sensitive under his touch.

'we can't. not now. this is enough for me for now.' he replied, cupping my head, with our foreheads touching as both our bodies ached for each other.

he gently lifted me off him and put me next to him. i leant on his shoulder and his soft hair softly fell over my forehead.

i wanted to ask him about the way he treated me after he dropped me off yesterday, but it felt irrelevant, like the situation was months old. we sat there breathless for a few minutes, trying to put our bodies back into a state of calmness, after we both nearly lost control in the presence of each other.

i assumed that judd didn't want to go all the way, because of my age, or obviously, because of where we were. i didn't want to ask.

i hopped off the desk and picked up both our broomsticks, and shoved one of them into judd's hands. he giggled and i started sweeping.

'come on. let's just get as much done possible as we can. we can try and get out before 6pm.'

'ok faggot.' he replied, gently pulling my hair as he turned away from me to start on his own section of the classroom. when we'd done as much as we could, i picked the keys back up off the floor and asked him where the next room to clean was.

'i don't actually fucking know, they're so retarded they didn't tell us.'

i stared at him and a thought flew into my head, which i'm pretty sure flew into his too. he looked at me blankly, and threw the broomstick onto the floor, again.

'wanna run?' he smirked.

'is that even a question?!' i yelped.

he grabbed my hand and we ran through the winding corridors and classrooms until we reached the office.