CHAPTER 24: parents

the light shone through judd's window and lightly toasted my skin. i winced as i opened my eyes and turned to him. he somehow woke up just as i looked, and grinned.

'ready to go shopping?'

'i was born ready you dick. i haven't been shopping in months because of my mum.'

'alright faggot, go get ready then.'

i shoved him jokingly and walked over to his shower. i washed my hair and body quickly then hopped out and roughly towel dried my hair. i washed my face in the sink and did some basic skincare with the products i'd brought with me and picked out an outfit.

i chose a red tartan skirt with skull print tights and some black af1's. i chose one of judd's band hoodies and threw on some chains and earrings. i came out the bathroom and grabbed some of judd's aftershave to use as a make shift perfume.

judd walked into the bathroom to shower so i started my make up. i did my eyeliner longer than usual and stuck on some basic lashes. i spent a while fiddling with my brows before i was happy with them. i did some light base make up, powder, bronzer, highlight, then went to check my phone.

i had 2 texts from my mum.

today, 5:48am

⚪️the school knows you've ran off like a little bitch and i'll get the police involved if you don't return soon. your sister hasn't stopped crying. stop being selfish and come home.

today, 8:21am

⚪️you must be ignoring me. maybe i'll just catch you when you come to school today. where else are you gonna go?

i rolled my eyes and waved my thumbs over my keyboard to think of what to respond.

today, 9:02am

🔵i'm not coming to school today, and i'm defo not coming home for a while. all you deserve to know is that i'm safe. you don't deserve an explanation or an apology. tell your other daughter that you neglect that i love her and i'll come home for her and her only.

i set my phone down and waited for judd to finish off in the bathroom. he strolled out and of course he always looked good. he shot me a look and we walked out of his room and headed towards his car. he shouted out to his parents that we were leaving for school then unlocked the car for me. we began driving towards wherever the shopping centre was and asked me if i was hungry.

'a little bit, lol sorry.'

'don't be sorry faggot we'll grab something at the centre, i think there's a tory costa there.'

i giggled and thanked him. we set off and i put everything that my mum had said behind my head and left it in my phone.

(sorry i haven't updated in ages college is kicking my ass, i'll try and catch up)