CHAPTER 15: in laws

'what the fuck happened stass? are you okay?' judd asked, by the time i'd pulled myself back into the passengers seat. 'i saw the way your mum grabbed you.'

'yeah don't worry about it. she wanted to know who you were but i told her nothing. i don't give a fuck as long as i can just be anywhere with you.'

judd slapped my leg and scoffed. 'alright stop with the gay shit.'

we got to his house and i started to feel nervous. although i'd been to his house before, i'd never met his parents and his siblings, leah and nick, who he mentioned before. he switched the engine off as we pulled into his driveway and i took a shaky breath.

'what's up faggot? is it my house or yours?' he scoffed, stroking my hair. i rolled my eyes.

'yours. your family will hate me.'

'no, they won't, nick and leah are weird cunts and they never really comment on my girlfriends anyway. come on let's go inside.'

my stomach flipped at the word girlfriend. we'd known each other barely 3 days, and he was already using words as serious as girlfriend. he hadn't asked me to be that though, so i shook the thought away and followed him to the front door. it reminded me of just after we had our first kiss.

'heyyyy! who's this??' a deep voice asked. it was an averagely tall man, wearing a dark blue suit. he had a huge smile and not a lot of hair.

'dad, meet stass.' judd said, motioning his hands towards me. i smiled and reached out to shake the mans hand.

'lovely to meet you, i love your make up by the way! so rad!!' judd's dad said, shaking my hand vigorously. i pinched myself to prevent a laugh coming out and judd turned bright red.

he turned back to his son.

'your mum isn't home from work yet, but when she is, make sure to introduce stass to her too, i'm sure she's dying to meet her.'

'duh.' judd said, swiftly exiting the hallway in which we'd been confronted by his dad. we walked up to the upstairs hallway, but were stopped again, and this time by a 5'5 blonde girl who looked way too designer to even acknowledge me.

'omg heyyyy judd! is this your new girlfriend??' she gushed. i smiled and pretended i knew who she was. i racked my brain for memories of the last time we were here, and figured that she might be leah.

'hi leah.' i said, readjusting my hair behind my ear, as i prayed that i was getting her name right. she looked shocked and suddenly hugged me.

'you know my name?? omg. most of judd's weird girlfriends don't even want to talk to me. you're so nice!!! i love your style, those flares are amazing!!' she gushed.

although the 'most of judd's weird girlfriends' comment stung, she did seem really sweet and welcoming, so i hugged her back tightly.

'your style is sick too!' i replied, and just as leah was going to thank me, judd pulled me behind his arm and opened the door to his room.

'alright this conversation is gay now, bye leah have fun at drama tonight.'

'bye leah!' i smiled, until i lost view of her and was facing the door to judd's room.