CHAPTER 13: drunk face

when i was running with judd i felt like i was on top of the world. nothing else in that moment mattered. we flew into the office and took our bags and phones before anyone noticed. just as we were leaving, the secretary from earlier spotted us out of the corner of her eye.

'come baackkkkkk!' she yelped. we didn't even have time to look back at the poor woman, before mine and judd's eyes locked again and we collapsed into fits of laughter.

he tightened his grip on my hand further, it felt like we were running against time. i had to hold both straps of my bag to stop my rattling items from flying out. we finally got out of eye sight from the school and paused for a breath.

judd pointed to the direction of his house: 'wanna go for a drive?' he asked, putting his hands behind his head as he panted.

'of fucking course.' i replied.

we sprinted all the way back to his house, and i even had to stop for a few seconds. thoughts were running loops around my head and just as i was going to ask judd to slow down with me, he scooped me up the same way he did when i overdosed, and carried me all the way to his tory fucking jeep.

he put me down on the passengers side and unlocked the car. i climbed into my seat and he climbed into his. i breathlessly connected my phone to his stereo without asking and began absolutely blaring drunk face by kells. somehow judd turned it up even louder, and jokingly sang along with the lyrics in a fucked up voice.

'im back on those drugs i quitttt, i kept my dealers numberrrrr.' he screamed, the pitch in his voice wavering.

i laughed my head off and kicked my feet up onto the dashboard.

i fumbled around for my phone and quickly sent m and mum a text.

'gonna stay out 4 a bit. will b back soon x'

i qued the rest of tickets to my downfall and sat back as the car speeded down the country roads. judd looked fuckin unholy whilst driving and i was finding it increasingly difficult to control myself.

i wanted to ask him where we were driving but i just sang along with the lyrics instead. i lowered my window down a little bit and flipped off a karen car next to us at the red light. she pulled back and gasped. i laughed my head off and grabbed judd's arm to show him. he kissed his teeth.

'you alright love?'

the woman huffed angrily and jetted off in her car that was practically falling apart. i could feel the pain in me fizzling away, every moment i spent with judd.

(sorry this part is so short, i had to rewrite it as it somehow got deleted 😐more tomorrow, love u all x)