CHAPTER 23: don't fuck with cats

i heard a creaking noise and slowly opened my eyes. it was pitch black. judd was stood at the door, and i could only tell it was him because of his blue hair shining from the small amounts of light from the hallway.

i weakly sat up and realised that i was in judd's room. this was where i fell asleep. i didn't know how long i was asleep for. my heart began to race when my thoughts returned to the inescapable fact that judd was stood right in front of me.

'stass-' he begun, walking over to me. he sat in front of me and kissed my forehead. i fell into him and bit my lip to stop my tears soaking his clothes.

'i'm so sorry. i didn't meant to be so aggressive earlier. i'm just still so pissed and fucked up about that rumour, the faggot that made it up deserves absolutely fuck all and i can't fucking believe it got brought back up and brought to you.' i took a shaky breath and replied.

'i'm sorry for even thinking about believing it. i just freaked out. we haven't known each other long and you're really the only person i have in life anymore, i don't even know where to call home.'

judd hugged me before i could spurt out anymore words and got back up to turn a lamp on.

'i brought you a white ultra monster and a bubblegum flavoured disposable vape. my parents don't allow smoking in the house so i figured you'd want something to use. sorry if the flavours shit.'

i smiled. he seemed so kind. maybe i'd cracked judd birch, if that was even possible.

'no that's so good, thanks blue haired cunt. i slept all day anyway, i need to stay up so good thinking with the monster.'

he smiled and got back into bed. 'wanna go shopping tomorrow? we can just call in school and say we're sick.'

a grin crossed the sides of my face and i shook his shoulders. 'you fucking genius, i've wanted to go shopping for ages.'

'well, we'll go tomorrow. wanna binge watch all the episodes of don't fuck with cats?'

'fuck yeah' i replied, laughing. i pulled the covers further over me and pulled my uniform off so i was just in my underwear and pulled some pajama shorts out my bag. i gestured for judd to throw me one of his hoodies. i pulled it over my hear and cracked open my monster and unpacked my vape. we watched all the episodes on his laptop until it was 4:12am, and decided to turn the lamp off and sleep.