CHAPTER 16: e.z

i stood in judd's room, with him. memories of us in there during my overdose flooded into my head, and i swallowed the lump in my throat praying that judd wouldn't notice that I was tearing up. he furrowed his eyebrows and flicked my shoulder.
'you ok faggot?' he asked, walking over to his record player.
'i'm fine, i'm just still a bit fucked up about the whole overdose situation.'
he gently pulled the blackbear cybersex vinyl out of its cover, placed the record on the turn table and slowly lowered the needle down. 'e.z', my favourite track on the album may i add, started crackling through the speakers. he let it spin for a few seconds then turned back to me, hugged me and then ruffled my hair.
'you're fine now, you're with my retarded ass.'
i hugged him back and sat on his bed. i stared at the posters that i saw a few days ago some more and looked back at judd.
Out of no where, he started tracing my leg underneath my flares. i winced as he got closer to my thighs and i bit my lip. i moved my hand to his chest again and felt the scar, that i was too afraid to question him about, gently. he gained a grip around my throat, just before i gained the confidence to ask him about the scar.
'what's the scar under your right nipple from?' i breathed. i ached for more of his body but i wanted to know. my head became all hot and heavy from how horny i was getting and i could feel every nerve in my body pulsing. He started tugging on the waistband of my flares and sighed.
'it's from when i used to get into fights all the time. i don't anymore, but one time this fucker pulled a knife on me. i never told my parents, i just ended up getting it stitched up at some dodgy friend of a friends house.'
i caught my breath and kissed him gently. 'i'm so sorry that happened blue haired cunt. you're strong though, never forget that.'
he thanked me quietly and was still relentlessly pulling on my flares. i wanted it, so i gave in. he pulled them off gently and moved onto my top half. i helped him, sliding my cami off easily and swatting his hands away when he reached the clasp on my bralet.
'i hate my boobs, not yet.' i said. He nodded, and started kissing my neck. i moved to his shirt and pulled it over his head. i hadn't noticed, but he had a tattoo on the bottom left side of his neck, not visible when wearing a t shirt. it was a few bats, tatted thickly into his skin. i traced them and tried not to make noise and he kissed further down my body.
he flipped me over so i was under him and i pulled his jeans off. he was wearing calvin klein boxers and he indicated for me to pull them off, too. he grabbed a condom off the side of his desk and looked into my eyes.
'are you sure?' He asked, kissing my forehead. i nodded and he rolled it onto himself. He was big, that's for fuckin sure. i tried to mentally prepare myself for his size, but i knew the pressure was going to be inescapable. he entered me and i cried out. He held my hands down next to my head and soothed me with his voice again, for more reassurance.
'tell me when to stop, anytime.' i bit my lip forcefully and nodded. he kept going. stroke after stroke, the pain was more bearable. i moaned significantly loudly and he smirked. he pulled my legs up with him to get deeper and i screamed out for him.
'That's right, you belong to me.' he grunted. i could feel myself about to climax. i gasped for air and told him to go faster.
'i'm about to come, please, keep going please!' i begged, and he did what i asked. he was going so quick that it felt like my body was in fuckin sensory overload. he pushed my hands into the pillow further and after minutes of heavy breathing and my body violently shaking, i came, and he did just after me.
he flopped down next to me and we both giggled. God, i knew i was going to be needing this shit all the time, at least to keep me going.
judd broke the silence.
'you're tight as fuck' he said, turning to face me. i laughed and slapped him lightly. 'well, would you want me to be stretched out as fuck?'
'shut the fuck up you retard. you're perfect. i'm going to get some water, i'll get you some too.'
i nodded, and he left.
never thought i'd say i lost my virginity to a boy i knew 3 days, but hey ho. wouldn't want it any other way tbh.