chapter thirty two

bella's pov

"Fuck!" Jack yelled as I placed ice on his nose. I couldn't find an ice pack so I had to settle for a bag of frozen corn.

"Jack, calm down. Just leave it on there for a while. Don't be such a baby, baby." I teased him.

"Okay thanks, Momma." He said while slapping my ass, which he's been doing a lot lately.

"Ew don't call me Momma. That's almost as gross as me calling you Daddy."

"I wouldn't mind that actually." He licked his lips and smirked.

"Oh my God." I shook my head. Why am I dating him?

//

"Call me when you're done, and I'll come pick you up and take you back to your house." I leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"What? No lips?" He sounded offended.

"Your nose hurts."

"I don't give a fuck. Kiss me." He shoved his lips onto mine and grabbed a handful of my hair.

I finally pulled away. "You're going to be late, babe."

"Bye babygirl. I love you." Jack said while getting out of my car.

"I love you too, bad boy."

I pulled out of the school parking lot with my music up entirely too loud. I started making my way back to my house when my phone rang and showed an unknown number.

"Hello?" I said while turning down my music.

"Bella, it's Jack Johnson. Can you come over for a minute please?" He sounded extremely nervous.

"Johnson? How did you get my number?" Creep.

"That's beside the point. Please come over. I'll text you my address." And with that, the line went dead.

What could he possibly want from me?

//

author's note: hello cuties :-) sorry for the little cliffhanger. what do you think Johnson needs to tell Bella? comment your predictions.

I love you guys!!!

Also I'd like to add that it's 70° outside so I'm writing this on my front porch. but yesterday it was literally 40°??????!!!!!!!

o and you should check out my ashton irwin fanfic too ok bye