chapter twenty nine

Sexual content!!!

bella's pov

"What movie do you want to watch?" Jack asked me while I laid my head on his chest.

"I don't care." I replied.

We had a really fucking nice day today. It was something we definitely needed. We went to breakfast, drove around town blaring music, and then we attempted to make cupcakes. Now we're laying on my couch, scrolling through Netflix. I know he'll have to leave soon because we have school tomorrow, but I don't want to make myself sad by thinking about it. I really enjoy his company.

"We're watching Mean Girls then! I love that movie!"

Is my boyfriend actually a girl?

"Oh babe, you would love that movie." I laughed.

"I love you." He kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too." I leaned up to kiss his perfect lips.

He pulled me onto his lap and started running his fingers through my messy hair. His tongue slid inside my mouth and I let out a soft moan. His large hands began exploring my body as he went down and squeezed my behind.

He stood up and wrapped my legs around his waist while never breaking our kiss. He carried me upstairs and into my bedroom. He laid me down onto the bed and began tugging at the base of my shirt. I gave him permission and he lifted it up over my head. He reached underneath me and unclasped my bra. His eyes grew wide and he filled his hands with my breasts. I couldn't hold back my moan.

"Jack, baby. Are you sure you want to do this?" I didn't want to pressure him into anything.

"Arabella Stein, I love you so much. I need you right now." He replied while leaving light kisses on my stomach. Wow, for a virgin, he's really good at this.

The bulge in his pants was becoming evident. I started tugging at his sweatpants and his eyes grew wide.

"Relax. We've done this before." I reassured him as he laid down on my bed.

I slid his boxers down, letting him come free. My hands wrapped around his length and his eyes rolled back in pleasure. He let out a throaty moan as I slowly put him in my mouth. I swirled circles around his tip with my tongue.

"Fuck," he moaned. "Oh my God."

I put more of him inside of my mouth and he let out several profanities.

"Arabella I'm going to-" And just then I felt something enter my mouth and I knew I'd done my job right.

"Oh baby, it's my turn now." He smirked.

He pushed me back onto the bed and pulled down my leggings along with my underwear. He spread my legs apart and kept his hands on my thighs. Without warning, his mouth collided with the spot I needed him the most.

"Jack, fuck." I tugged on his hair.

How did he get so good at this?

His tongue began moving faster and I knew I couldn't contain myself for much longer.

"Jack, I'm going to-"

"No." He growled. "Save that for me."

"I need you. Please." I begged.

He got up and took his wallet out of his pants, pulling out a foil packet.

Oh he's one of those guys.

He came back to the bed and I slowly slid the condom on his length.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Yes baby. Stop worrying."

Well yay I'm about to take my boyfriends virginity.

He positioned himself in front of me and slowly entered inside. We both let out a loud moan. He began pumping in and out and several profanities filled my bedroom.

"I love you so fucking much." He said inbetween his moans. "You're mine."

He began pumping faster and faster until I felt myself come completely undone onto him.

"Jack oh my God."

"Fuck babygirl." He had reached his high and slowly pulled out of me.

He collapsed right next to me and we both were panting.

"Jack?" I asked, still out of breath.

"Hmm?" He managed to say.

"Stay with me?"

"You think I'd leave after that? Come here." He pulled me into his arms and we just laid there in silence.

Our sweaty, naked bodies fit perfectly with each other as I felt myself drifting off to sleep in his arms.

//

author's note: um lol hey sorry I can't write smut and sorry to my friends reading this but jabella fucked so you're welcome bye

comment/vote I guess???

O AND THANKS FOR 15K YOU ROCK MY SOCKS OFF