chapter twenty eight

Not edited.

jack's pov

Although I was tired, I stayed up to look at her beautiful self asleep in my arms. I really do love this girl and everything about her. Nobody deserves what Sammy did, and especially not my baby. I can't believe I actually thought she would cheat on me. She's been nothing but faithful. Samuel Wilkinson is the biggest prick and I can't wait to pound his head into the wall on Monday. He deserves to be tortured. Nobody touches my girl but me.

//

My eyes fluttered open only to find Arabella gone from my arms. I began to panic until my nostrils were filled with my favorite scent. Bacon.

I got up from my bed and headed downstairs. There was Arabella, dancing around my kitchen, cooking bacon, and wearing my t-shirt from yesterday. She looked so fucking good. I started to laugh and she finally realized I was watching her.

"Oh my God. This is embarrassing." Her face was bright red.

"You are so fucking cute. Come here, you need a kiss." I pulled her into my arms and lightly pressed my lips on top of hers. It felt so good to feel that electricity again.

Her tongue slipped into my mouth and I found my fingers tangled in her hair. As I started to deepen the kiss even more, I began smelling smoke.

"Fuck! The bacon is burning!" She ran over to the oven in attempt to save her precious breakfast. But it was already in ashes. "I try doing one nice thing for my boyfriend because I finally got to sleep over at his house because his parents aren't home and then I almost burn down his- "

"Relax babygirl. Let's go get some real breakfast, yeah?" I said as I pulled her into my arms.

Her face lit up with joy. "I'd like that." She learned in to connect our lips and I was left with that electric feeling.

//

author's note: really short unicorn and rainbow fluffy filler chapter bc I needed to update :-) I've been less motivated sorry!! But I promise you I'll update tomorrow! Love u

Comment pls???