chapter thirty nine

bella's pov

"Florida? Like all the way on the other side of the country Florida?" I ask while trying to fight back my tears.

Of course, I want Jack to pursue his dreams. The poor boy has been through so much in his life, and he deserves to be happy in everything that he does. But I have no fucking idea how I'm supposed to survive if he isn't here. A lot of my old friends have left me, so therefore I'll only have a couple friends now if he goes.

He stepped towards me and wrapped my small body in his muscular arms. "Yes, baby. I'm afraid we're talking about that Florida."

I couldn't hold back my tears any longer, and I cried all over his t-shirt. Thank God it was black, because he'll have mascara all over it.

"Shh, babygirl . It's okay, I probably won't even get in." Jack whispered while rubbing his large hand down my back.

I quickly pulled away from his shoulder. "Are you fucking kidding me? You're one of the top students in our class, and you've been in the top choir for all 4 years. You're going to make it in, Jack."

His eyes lit up. "Do you really think so?" He tried to hide his smile. "I mean, I don't know. There's a lot of people who apply and stuff."

"When is the letter supposed to be in?" I asked while turning on the water to rinse out my hair dye.

"Tomorrow."

//

We were currently sitting on Jack's couch, waiting for the mail to come in. I was trying not to fall asleep, due to the lack of sleep I got last night thinking about how I might lose Jack to Florida. Even though he'll leave, I still really want him to get in. I know how happy he'll be and he needs it.

"Can we makeout until it gets here?" Jack asked while rubbing his hand up my thigh.

"No, I'm tired." I took his hand and removed it from going any further up my leg.

"Seriously?" He pouted and I rested my head on his shoulder. "Will you at least sit on my lap then?"

"So I can hide your boner?" I laugh and gesture toward the growing bulge in his pants.

His face turned bright red and he grabbed a pillow to cover it up.

"Why do you always have a boner?" I giggle and lay my head back down on his shoulder.

"I just want to fucking makeout right now." He says while changing the channel on his TV.

"Call Johnson then."

"Seriously?!" He sighs.

"I'm kidding, Jesus." I crawl onto his lap and attach my lips to his.

His hands quickly move to my hair and my tongue forcefully enters his mouth. He bites down on my bottom lip, earning a soft moan from me. My hands tug on his hair, and he returns the moan. Just as he started to take off my shirt, I hear something outside.

I quickly pull away. "Jack, I think the mail is here."

"Fuck the mail, I want you." He pulls me back to him and attaches his lips to my neck.

"Jack, come on. Let's go check the mail." I crawl off of his lap and go towards the front door.

"Fucking mail." I hear him mumble and we walk outside to the mailbox.

"Jack, it's in here." I pull out the large envelope with the Full Sail University logo on it.

"Jesus Christ." He grabs my hand and we run inside. "Will you open it for me please?" His hands are shaking and he sits down on the couch.

"Of course." I rip open the envelope and pull out the letter, slowly unfolding it.

"Jack- "

//

author's note: LOL SORRY BUT YA I THOUGHT U DESERVED AN UPDATE

IF THIS GETS ENOUGH COMMENTS THEN I'LL UPDATE AGAIN TODAY

LOVE U