chapter forty three

bella's pov

note: I listened to Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding while writing and rereading this and I got so many feels IDK so you should if you want to!!!

The flights were long and consisted of Jack and I sleeping and listening to Childish Gambino. But after many long hours, we had finally arrived to Florida. We immediately exited the plane, gathered our luggage, and got an Uber to take us to our new apartment.

"This is it baby, we're actually here. It's really late but the manager knows we're coming, so she stayed in her office so we could go get the key." Jack looked down at me and kissed my forehead.

We entered the office to find the manager sitting there, looking just about as tired as us. "Hi, I'm Angela! You must be Jack and Arabella?"

"Yes ma'am." I answered and looked up at Jack in admiration.

"Okay well here are your keys! Your apartment is in building 3, number 106! Come down tomorrow so you can sign some paperwork." Angela said as she handed them to us.

"Thank you so much! Goodnight!" Jack replied and we made our way to our new home.

We eventually found it and unlocked the door. We opened it slowly and our eyes were suddenly focused on our own apartment. It was much cuter in person, and I couldn't hide my smile.

"Oh my God." Jack and I both said at the same time, which resulted in an explosion of laughter.

We found our new bedroom, which already had a queen-sized mattress that came with the apartment. Our goals for tomorrow were definitely going to be buying things for our new home and looking for a car.

After changing, and eating a few snacks, we pulled out two blankets and pillows from our suitcases. I laid my small body down next to Jack's, and rested my head on his chest.

"Fuck, I'm so in love with you." Jack whispered as he played with my hair. "Thank you for being amazing, baby. I wouldn't want to be here with anyone else."

My stomach erupted in butterflies, and my heart fluttered. "I love you so much Jack Gilinsky." I leaned up to plant a soft kiss upon his lips. Our mouths moved perfectly in sync, and it was easily the greatest kiss the two of us have ever shared.

I laid my head back down and closed my eyes. Even though I was tired, I began thinking of my life right now. If it wasn't for Jack, I'd probably be high on heroin or dead right now. This perfect beautiful man has saved my life, and I will never be able to repay him. I love him with every fiber of my being, and he's my entire world. If you would have told me a year ago that I'd be laying in bed with Jack Gilinsky in our own Florida apartment, I would have laughed in your face. And I'm positive that he'd say the same thing about me. But I guess you could say that all this big city boy and girl needed was a little pressure.

The End.

author's note: OH MY FUCKING SHIT I'M ACTUALLY CRYING I JUST FINISHED MY FIRST FANFIC EVER.

I know this came without warning, and I'm deeply sorry. I just had all of these ideas built up and I thought it was a perfect ending.

Just letting you know, I will be writing an epilogue but no sequel.

I'll get more cheesy and answer any questions at the end of the epilogue, so be prepared!

But I love you all so much and I hope you aren't mad at me lol. xoxo.

comment and vote!