chapter thirty five

bella's pov

"Hey this is Jack, sorry I missed your- " I groaned and threw my phone on the bed. I've been calling him non-stop since yesterday. Somewhere around the 5th time I called, he turned his phone off, and it's been that way ever since.

I decided that I wasn't going to put up with his bullshit anymore, and I went to my closet to pull out some clothes. If I was going to be intimidating, I needed to look hot. I put on shorts that I knew were his favorite, and paired them with a black crop top. Honestly, I don't even know if we're broken up. He said he was "done" but he never said it was over. But he's sure to come crawling back after he sees me.

//

I knew his parents weren't going to be home this weekend, so I used the key he gave me and I let myself inside his house. I heard music blaring from upstairs, and I knew he was home. 

I thought that I would be extremely nervous to see him, but I'm really not. He completely overreacted yesterday, and he was being childish. I'm not going to feel bad for him. 

I opened the door to his bedroom, and I immediately wished I hadn't. He was on top of a hot blonde that wasn't Johnson. 

"Arabella, what the fuck are you doing here?" Jack said in a panic, and rushed to cover himself up. The blonde just sat there looking clueless. 

"No need to cover up, baby. Nothing I haven't seen before." I smirked and I questioned where my sudden boldness had come from. I think it's from me trying to cover up the huge hurt in my heart that I'm feeling.

He hasn't taken his eyes off my body since I walked in the door, and I knew that my trick was working.

"So, this bimbo is the reason you've been avoiding my calls?" I laughed and gestured towards the fake blonde.

"Excuse y- " She started to say.

"Sweetheart, nobody asked you to speak. If you don't want to get your ass beat, I'd leave right now." I smiled at her.

The blonde looked at Jack who was still staring at me. She pulled the blanket up over her chest, and stayed in his bed.

"Oh no, honey. I don't think you quite understood what I meant. It wasn't a question. You're leaving, now."

"Sorry, I'm too sore from Jack. He's just so big." She winked and thought she was being cute.

Ouch.

"Nice try sweetie but his boxers aren't even off yet. Goodbye now." I snapped and I could tell Jack was trying not to laugh.

He better not start giggling because that will make my insides turn to mush, and I'll immediately forgive him.

I watched the fake blonde bitch put her shirt back on and begin to walk out his bedroom door.

"Call me later, Jack." She winked.

"Oh no babe, that won't be happening." I smiled and closed his door.

"Arabella I-" He started to speak.

"Shut up and listen to me. Are you fucking kidding me? You think it's okay to go and fuck someone else, just because we're fighting?" I yelled.

"YOU FUCKED JOHNSON!" He screamed and began getting up from his bed.

"I DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW YOU THEN JACK. YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT." I tried holding back my tears. I wasn't going to be weak.

"I told you I was done, Arabella. That gives me the right to fuck who I want." He laughs and steps towards me. I took a step back. I knew he would never hurt me but he's scary when he gets angry.

"You never officially broke up with me. I can't fucking believe I ever loved you. I should have known this was going to happen. You probably don't even love me. It was probably a- "

I was cut off by his lips crashing against mine and him slamming me against his bedroom door. The kiss was extremely rough and you could feel the anger between us. His tongue found it's way inside my mouth and my hands moved up to tug his hair. An angry moan escaped his lips and he placed his hands on both sides of me on the door. His body was pressed so close to mine that I swear I could hear his heartbeat. Every ounce of hatred that I felt towards him seemed to disappear in that moment, and I was feeling high from the rush that his lips gave me.

Eventually, we had to pull away because we were out of breath. Our sighs and pants filled his entire bedroom, but neither one of us had moved an inch.

"Don't you ever say that I don't fucking love you." He said angrily in between breaths.

//

author's note: um??? Hi. idk what just happened but I'm v sorry for the wait I love u guys I'll update soon ok