chapter twenty six

this would have been up sooner but I debated on who's pov to write it in for at least 30 minutes.

jack's pov

"Do you think he can hear us?" I hear someone ask.

Are they talking about me? Is this what Heaven is like? I sure didn't expect it to be so annoying. There's beeping noises everywhere and my head hurts like bitch. Not to mention it's pitch black. I thought dying was supposed to be peaceful and Heaven was supposed to be amazing. Apparently I was wrong, or I was in Hell.

"He looks so pale. My poor baby." I think that's the voice of my mother. What is she doing here? Did she die too?

I feel someone grab my hand and I wish they'd fucking let go. I don't want people touching me while I'm so confused.

My eyes fluttered open and I looked at my surroundings. Oh no, I definitely wasn't in Heaven or Hell. I was someplace even worse. I was in the goddamn hospital.

"Oh my baby! He's awake, everyone!" My mother touched my cheek and people started rushing to my bedside.

That's when I saw her and everything started happening again. Flashbacks of Sammy fucking her, and her looking up at me like she had no cares in the world. I remembered myself drinking too much vodka and taking a few pills. She's why I'm in here right now. I'm in the fucking hospital because I was trying to forget about her, and she has the fucking nerve to show up here.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I somehow managed to say. Gasps were heard all around the room but I didn't care. She stood there silently and the color in her face drained. "Get the hell out!" I screamed.

"Jack, honey. What's wrong? She practically saved your life. Don't be so hard on her. She's your girlfriend, remember?" My mother said sweetly.

"GET OUT!" I yelled. I could see her wiping away her tears as she grabbed her purse and walked out of the room. Yeah that's right, cry all you want you fucking bitch.

//

bella's pov

I've been sitting in my car at the hospital for over an hour. I don't even know how tears are still falling from my eyes. Jack screamed at me to get out of his room, and I have no idea why. I've done nothing but try and help him. I still don't know why he drank all of that vodka and took pills. He never told me anything about being depressed so I don't know if this was attempted suicide or what it was honestly. I'm just so fucking glad he's okay.

I hope once he feels better, he can talk to me. I need answers on everything. Why did he kick me out of his room? Maybe he doesn't remember me... Maybe our lives are going to be like that shitty Channing Tatum love story movie. God, I sure hope not.

//

author's note: holy fucking maloley

comment ur predictions pls

GUYS I FUCKING HIT 10K READS OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BEAUTIFUL CINNAMON APPLES LIKE 10,000 WTF I'M CRYING THANK YOU