chapter three

bella's pov

That feeling you get when you feel as if though you've been driving for hours, when you've only been driving for roughly 10 minutes is an agonizing feeling. I had to blare my Childish Gambino CD the whole drive to Nate's house in order to remain somewhat sane.

As I pulled up to his decent sized house in the suburbs, I practically jumped out of my car. I couldn't wait to get my hands on some more weed, since I had smoked the rest of mine last night. I let myself in, because Nate knew me and I was a usual customer. "Nate where's the shit at?!" I yelled.

"I'm in here, fuck!" he hollered from his kitchen. "I'm making you a bag."

I walked in there and I was suddenly in heaven. So many ounces of weed laying around, and I was questioning why I was still sober. "Pass me the paper, and the lighter." I demanded. He did so, and I started rolling and then lit the joint. I inhaled and let the drug take over my mind.

15 minutes later, Nate and I were both high as fuck, and giggling at everything we saw. "You know, you're really fucking hot." He said in his raspy voice.

"I know." I replied with a smirk. I suddenly felt his big hand traveling up my thigh, and I grabbed his neck and pulled his lips to mine. I had always found him so sexy, but I never had hooked up with him. So that's exactly what I did.

jack's pov

"Dude and then remember that one time you tried talking to that hot girl and you choked up?!" My best friend Jack Johnson laughed. Yes, we have the same first name. No, it doesn't get confusing considering he's my only friend.

"Shut the hell up dude, she was hot and you know I can't talk to girls!" I replied, while taking another drag of my joint.

Nobody knows I smoke weed except for Jack, because we do it together. I know I don't seem like that kind of guy, but it clears my mind from all of the bullshit, and I love the sense of euphoria.

"Whatever bro it's just because you're a little pussy." Johnson chuckled.

"Okay, wow. I'm not sharing my weed with you anymore!" I snapped.

"Woah bro I was just kidding, now pass me the lighter."

//

author's note: HEY!!!! so this chapter sucked dick like arabella HAHAHHAHAHA ok it was supposed to be funny wow im an idiot but yeah this was supposed to show that jack and bella aren't really that different from each other :-) except bella is a hoe

SHE HOOKED UP WITH NATE AKFNAJFJAJD life goals

don't forget to smile ok