chapter eighteen

this has some sexual content so yeah idk don't read it if you don't like that stuff. AND NO THEY DON'T DO THE NASTY YET YOU HORNY SHITS BE PATIENT.

bella's pov

Jack and I have officially been together for a month, and it's been perfect. We do almost everything together, which doesn't get annoying like you'd think. Because he still has his bro time, and I have my alone time. It's amazing how I can be incredibly happy with someone who I hated less than 3 months ago.

//

"Pass me a slice, you fuck." I giggled.

Jack came over to my house tonight, because my parents weren't going to be home again.

We got high, and now we're watching a random 80's movie and eating pizza.

He handed me a greasy slice of pizza, and I scarfed it down like a professional football player.

"Baby, you've got pizza sauce all over your mouth." He chuckled and used his thumb to remove the sauce.

Then he leaned in and sloppily kissed my lips as his hands traveled down my back.

The farthest we've gone is a heated makeout session, because Jack is still a virgin and I respect that. But I'm high, really turned on, and haven't been laid in 2 months.

"Jack." I moaned as his hands came down to grab my ass.

His lips traveled down to my neck and he began making deep purple marks.

"Can I do something for you?" I mumbled into his chest.

"Wait are you going to give me-"

"Shhh." My hands fumbled with the button on his jeans, and I finally slid them down his legs.

I was really fucking nervous for some reason. I'd done this a million times, but not to anyone who meant anything to me.

I grabbed his length through his boxers, and watched him throw back his head in pleasure. "Arabella holy shit." He moaned.

I slid down his boxers, and grabbed him with my hands. I slowly put him in my mouth and started using my tongue. He rolled his eyes back, and grabbed a handful of my hair. I looked up at him innocently.

"Fuck, baby don't do that." He growled.

I giggled and continued to make him feel good.

Once he was finished, I pulled his pants back up and he sat there in a trance.

"You okay, babe?" I chuckled.

"Fuck Arabella, I'm a changed man."

"You're an idiot, Jack." I hit him on the arm. He slapped my ass as I started to walk away.

"Since when did Jack Gilinsky get so naughty?" I laughed.

"I'm only naughty for you baby."

//

author's note: OH MY GOD YEP ARABELLA SUCKED JACK OFF!! HA HA HA COOL THIS IS AWKWARD I CAN'T RIGHT SMUT WE ALL NEED JESUS AND SORRY TO MY BEST FRIEND IF YOU'RE READING THIS NOW ITS EVEN MORE AWKWARD

Uh comment or something I guess!!!