chapter seven

bella's pov

It was finally Friday, thank god. My friend Sammy is throwing this big ass party at his house tonight, and I'm ready to get fucking smashed.

I rolled out of bed and threw on some dark washed high waisted shorts, a red cropped tee, and white high top Converse before applying my usual makeup and teasing my hair a bit.

I arrived at school about 2 minutes after school started, and I made no hurry to make it to Algebra.

"Miss Stein, you're late."

"Shocking!" I mocked my teacher with my best bitchy face while walking towards my seat. I earned a few chuckles from the class, but none of them compared to my favorite chuckle. (aw)

//

"Arabella oh my fucking god I passed the test!" Jack yelled, while he ran inside Starbucks and sat down opposite from me. He earned weird glares from people inside.

"Hell yeah, I'm glad!" I exclaimed while giving him a high five.

"Me too! Thanks again. Okay so let's get started on your Chemistry homework, shall we?"

I groaned, "Ugh I guess, Gilinsky." I said smiling.

//

I was at my best friend Morgan's house, slipping into a short and tight black dress. After applying a bit more makeup than usual, and doing about 10 outfit checks, we were on our way to Sammy's.

//

Alcohol was flowing through my veins. I continued to down more and more cups of the delicious drink, as I danced through the sea of bodies. I wouldn't call myself a lightweight, I've drank at least 12 cups of various liquids. I loved the burning sensation down my throat, and the way it felt in my body.

It was starting to become really late though, and the party had died down. All of my friends were upstairs hooking up, or passed out drunk. There was no way I was staying out here tonight, but I have no way home. There was only one person left to call, since all my friends were at this party. Thank god we had exchanged numbers today.

My vision was blurred, but I finally found the contact and it began to ring. It rang about four times until finally someone picked up.
"Hello?" I'm completely smashed but I can still fucking tell his sleepy voice is the sexiest thing ever.

"Heyyyyy Gilinskyyyyyyy." I slurred.

"Arabella, what the fuck are you doing calling me at 4am? Wait, you're drunk."
"Yeahh so liiike I really need you to pick me upppp hahaha i have no way home. Pleeease?"

"Arabella, no. What the hell? It's 4 in the morning just sleep there for god's sake." Wow he was fiesty.

"Buuuut remember I helped you pass your testtttt."

".......Fine, fuck okay. Where are you?"
"Saaaammy's"

"Wilkinson? God dammit you're like a half an hour away. Okay I'll be there soon. Bye."

//

jack's pov

4 in the fucking morning and I had to sneak out of my house to pick up Arabella's drunk ass. Doesn't she have a fuck buddy to pick her up or something?

I pulled up to Sam's house 30 minutes later, and Arabella was sitting on the sidewalk in a too tight dress. I'm usually not aroused by girls in that type of clothing, but holy shit.

"Get in."

She stumbled to the car door and made it inside and I quickly drove off.
"Thanks Jackyyyy Wackyyyy."

I groaned. I hate drunk people.

"Psssttt Jack, you're cute when you're angry." She poked my shoulder.
"And you're annoying when you're drunk. Well you are annoying most of the time anyways." I fired back.
"Ouchhh that hurt."
The rest of the ride back to her house was silent, thank god. She fell asleep.
"Arabella, we're at your house. Get up."
"Nooooo carry me inside." She giggled. Fuck that was cute.
"God dammit, come on."
I shut off my car and carried her inside bridal style. I set her down on her bed, and started to walk out. "Jaaaack lay with me." What?
"No, Arabella. Goodnight." I started to walk out again.
"Pleeease babe, I feel like shit. I need to cuddle."
Babe? Wow she really was shitfaced. I sighed as I slipped off my Vans, and crawled into bed with her. "Thank youuu." She giggled at me. She laid her head on my chest, and immediately fell asleep. I tightly wrapped my arms around her. This was the weirdest thing that's ever happened to me, but it feels so fucking right.
//
authors note: O MT GDOD DJGKAJFJAHGIS I'M JUST LIKE ???? JABELLA FEELS FUCK U I'M CRYIN
PLEASE REREAD THE PROLOGUE. I ADDED MORE TO THE ENDING THAT'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE LATER ON. ILY ALL OK.