chapter six

okay just a heads up, i've never done this in my life and i'm not even sure if i'm using the correct terms or whatever but i just googled "how to pass a drug test" and this is something that came up okay so i don't want your comments telling me that i wrote something wrong or ill choke a penguin!!

OH AND I PUT A PICTURE OF THE GIRL I PICTURE TO BE ARABELLA AS IN THE SIDEBAR THINGY I GUESS IDK IF THATS WHAT ITS CALLED. (btw its lindsay demeola ok)

//

bella's pov

I honestly don't know why I decided to help Jack pass his drug test. It's probably because I felt bad for him when he was rambling on about how he threw up because he was so nervous about not being able to pass, which I didn't need to hear by the way. But it's definately not because I care about this geek. I just figured that if I do something nice then maybe I'll get something nice in return from the universe.

Jack followed me in my car to my house, and when we got there I practically drug him inside. "Hello?" I yelled when I opened the front foor, praying no one was home. Silence. "Okay, come on Gilinsky." I grabbed him by his muscular arm and forced him upstairs into my messy room. "Sorry my room is a complete mess. I surprisingly wasn't expecting company. So first off all, do you know anyone that is sober that you could collect pee from?" I asked him, while earning a disgusted look from him.

"Um, no... I don't think so." He replied while his eyes scanned my room.

"Shit okay, let me check the fridge in the garage. I think I might still have some of my friends in there." I said as I started to get up.

"Wait." Jack stopped me. "You keep your friends urine in a refrigerator in your garage?" I nodded. "That's really disgusting. How do your parents not find it?"

"They um.. they never really pay any attention to what goes on here, so..." I sighed, I hated talking about my fucking parents. "Let's go get the pee."

He chuckled and it was the cutest thing I've ever heard. Fuck why am I getting so sappy towards this nerd?

//

I luckily had one more bag of pee left in my fridge, and I showed Jack how to use it and everything.

"Thank you so much, Arabella. I still don't know why you did this for me. I thought you hated me or something." Jack mumbled while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I do as long as you keep calling me by my full first name. But you know what Gilinsky? You're alright." I smiled. It was true. He still was a geek but he wasnt a bad kid.

//

jack's pov

I walked into my favorite class of the day, still confused about last night. Arabella Stein, the school's biggest bitch, was actually nice to me? She told me I was "alright". Whatever that's supposed to mean. I took it as a compliment though.

I had the bag of a strangers urine in my pants, along with some nail clippers I managed to steal from my mother. I was ready to get this over with so I could get this disgusting thing out of my pants.

"Mr. Gilinsky, where were you yesterday? You asked to use the restroom and then you were gone." Mr. Day asked me.

"I uh, threw up and I had to go home." I half lied.

"Well I sure hope you're feeling better. Since you missed the drug test, I'm going to need you to step into my bathroom, and pee into this cup for me." He said while handing my shaky hand a small white cup.

I walked into the room, and locked the door while taking out the warm bag of urine. I used the stolen nail clippers to cut open a small hole in the top of the bag, and squeezed a small amount into the cup. Surely that'll be enough. I flushed the rest down the toilet, and wrapped the empty bag in paper towels and placed it in the trashcan. After washing my hands about 10 times, I left the room and handed the cup to my teacher.

"Thank you Mr. Gilinsky." he said to me while taking the cup of a strangers urine. "We'll have the results back tomorrow to see if you passed."

I felt a strange wave of relief wash over me knowing that it was done. I'm still very anxious that I won't pass though. My life would be fucking over. I just hope I can actually trust Arabella.

//

authors note: HEY!!!! HOW ARE YA!!!
arabella getting a little friendly towards jack hmmmm ;-)

lets all pray that jack passes ok

ily all