chapter twenty one

johnson's pov

I invited Jack over today because I miss him terribly. Ever since he started dating Bella, we've been pretty distant. I know I need to tell him about what happened, but I still can't bring myself to. It'll happen one of these days, but right now I need a friend more than ever.

"HEY ASSHOLE I'M HERE!" I hear my best friends voice shout.

"Hey fucker. How have you been?" I asked while plopping down on my couch.

"Man, my fucking parents wanted Arabella to come over for dinner last night. Then my mom completely flipped shit about her not wanting to go to college. It was a mess. Dude, I almost lost my virginity last night though!"

I gulped and felt my heart drop to my stomach. It's time to tell him, I can't wait any longer. "Bro, there's something I need to tell - "

I was interrupted when his phone started to ring. "Shit, I have to take this." He stood up and walked into the kitchen.

He returned shortly after. "Hey I've gotta go. Call me later, dude!"

And with that, my best friend walked out the door before giving me a chance to speak.

//

jack's pov

I've never driven faster than I am right now in my life. I'm breaking every speed limit and I've even ran a few stop signs. Morgan called me and said that she heard from one of her friends that my fucking girlfriend and Sammy were seen together earlier. I don't care if they hangout, I'm not one of those boyfriends. But I know that Sam will try to pull shit on her.

I pulled into her driveway, and luckily Sammy's car isn't there. I'm sure Morgan was just trying to scare me and pull a joke on me. But I need to know for sure. I ran inside her house, which smelled like alcohol and sweat. I ran up the stairs and tripped over a shoe. I didn't even bother to look at what kind it was. My heart is racing and my mind won't stop thinking bad thoughts. I opened the door to my girlfriends bedroom, only to find her naked in the bed with Sammy fucking Wilkinson.

I thought at that moment I was going to throw up everywhere. I never thought I'd see this happening in my life. So many thoughts were running through my mind, and it took all I had not to pass out.

They realized I was standing there, but they kept going at it. He never pulled out once. Her beautiful face was formed into a smile while she looked at me up and down. Does she not fucking realize she's cheating on me?

That was the last thing I saw as I ran down the stairs and out of her house. She didn't even bother to call after me.

//

author's note: I'M SO FUCKING SORRY OKAY (more will be explained later ok so don't hate me yet)

Comment pls!!!!