chapter thirty four

Unedited

jack's pov

"Hey babe? Johnson is calling you." Arabella hands me my phone.

"Hello?" I say into the speaker.

"Hey bro. Can you come over? It's kind of important and you can bring Bella." Johnson says and I can tell he's nervous.

"For sure man. We'll be there in 10." I hang up the phone.

"What's wrong?" Arabella looks at me with concern filled eyes.

"I don't know, but he said it was important. Let's head on over there." I say and grab my keys.

//

bella's pov

After making sure Johnson's parents weren't home, Jack let us inside his house without knocking on the door.

"Johnson! We're here!" Jack shouts and I cringe. I'm extremely nervous for what's going to happen next.

"Hey guys. Can you take a seat?" Johnson appears and gestures to his couch.

We take a seat and Johnson looks at me. "Are you going to tell him or am I?"

My heart instantly drops when Jack looks at me with fear in his eyes.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jack shouts and Johnson and I both stay quiet.

"Seriously? Someone fucking tell me. Did you guys hook up or something?" We both stay quiet and look at each other.

"Jesus Christ, are you KIDDING me?" Jack slams his fists down on Johnson's coffee table.

"Baby, calm down." I try and comfort him by putting my hand on his thigh.

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down. When did you guys fuck?" He yells.

"It was before you guys even met bro. It was over 5 months ago." Johnson tries to explain.

Jack's face softens a little, but I can tell he's still pissed.

"Oh my God! When were you going to tell me?" Jack yells and it frightens me a little.

"Baby - "

"Don't fucking baby me. Tell me the goddamn story." He shouts.

"O-Okay. It was at a party about 5 months ago. We were both extremely drunk, and I didn't even know it happened until Johnson told me yesterday. I remembered once he told me a few details. Please don't be mad baby - I mean Jack. It was 5 months ago." I'm shedding a few tears by this point and all I need is a hug from my boyfriend.

"Wait, Johnson.. you fucking knew and you didn't tell me?" Jack raises his voice and stands up.

"Bro, I'm sorry. I tried telling you but - " Johnson was cut off by a slap to the face.

"Jack! What the fuck are you doing?!" I rush into Johnson's kitchen and get him some ice.

"You know what, Arabella? I'm done with this. Just stay here and comfort Johnson. Why don't you guys fuck while you're at it too?" Jack shouts and slams the front door.

I feel Johnson's arms wrap around me, and I lay my head on his shoulder. I think I let out every single tear I had in my body.

"Jack, are you okay?" I pull away and run my thumb over Johnson's cheek.

"I'm fine. Jack hits like a bitch anyways." He smiles and pulls me back in for a hug.

//

author's note: why did I write this lol fuck my life