chapter thirty seven

WARNING: Sexual content. You can skip this chapter if you need to!

bella's pov

I don't think I've ever driven this fast in my entire life. My heart was pounding and my body was craving every inch of Jack.

When we finally arrived at my house, it didn't take long for either of us to jump out of our cars and run to my front door. I fumbled with my keys, but I eventually pushed the door open and pulled Jack down by his shirt to meet my lips.

"Fuck, I want you so bad." Jack groaned in between our sloppy kisses.

My hands moved up to tug on his messy hair, which earned a throaty moan. His large hands traveled down my short body and squeezed my butt. We did all of this without ever breaking our kiss.

"Can we skip all the sweet shit so I can go straight into fucking you?" He whispered in my ear while my lips traveled down to his neck. His dirty words made the feeling in my stomach grow, along with the bulge in his pants.

"Fuck me on the couch." I whispered. His eyes grew wide as he quickly picked me up and carried me to the living room. He practically threw me back on the couch, and began taking off his shirt.

My eyes traveled to his perfectly toned abs, and he gave me his signature smirk. Jack lifted me up and pulled my shirt over my head in one swift motion. He unclasped my bra, and my breasts filled his hands. His lips moved down my neck and onto my bare chest.

"Jack, please." I pleaded breathlessly. "You said you were going to skip all the sweet shit."

"Hmm, well I enjoy teasing you, babygirl." His voice was low and it sent shivers down my spine.

His mouth moved down my torso until he reached the hem of my shorts. My breathing was unsteady and I needed him so fucking bad.

"P-Please." I begged. "I need you."

He smirked and looked into my pleading eyes. "Fuck it." He mumbled and pulled off my shorts quicker than I knew was possible.

I laid there completely exposed while he tugged his shorts and boxers down at the same time, releasing his hard length. He picked up his shorts off the floor and dug through his pocket finding his wallet. He pulled out a foil packet, and ripped the top off. He quickly placed the condom on himself, and looked me directly in the eyes. "You ready for this, baby?"

Without giving me time to answer, he pushed himself inside of me and I had to fight back my scream. He wasted no time in speeding up his thrusts, and the feeling in my stomach intensified.

"Fuck yes, baby." He moaned and his eyes were closed tightly. He threw his head back and continued thrusting faster. I didn't even know this speed was possible.

He leaned down to kiss me roughly on my lips without slowing his speed. I knew my high was coming soon, and I couldn't hold it in much longer.

"Oh my God Jack, I'm - " And then it hit me like a ton of bricks. My body felt like jello, and Jack slowed his thrusts until he rode out his high and collapsed on top of me.

"Holy fuck, Arabella." He said in between his quick breaths and planted a sloppy kiss on my shoulder.

"That was - " I was at a loss for words.

"Incredible." He finished my sentence and smiled at me. He kissed my lips and rolled his sweaty body off of mine. "So do you want to order a pizza or something?"

//

author's note: sorry