chapter twenty four

remember jack just left bella's house after seeing her and sammy frickle fracking

jack's pov

I shouldn't be driving like this. My heart is pounding and I feel like it's going to burst through my chest any minute now. Pictures of Arabella taking Sammy from behind are all I can see. They're replaying over and over in my mind and I can feel my heart breaking each time.

I finally reach my house, after what seems like hours, and I burst through the front door to see all the lights turned off. I turned a lamp on and made my way over to a note on the table.

We won't be home until tomorrow night. You know the rules.
-Mom

I silently thanked them for leaving me home alone right now but they were definitely going to regret it.

I walked over to the refrigerator and smiled when I saw a full bottle of vodka in my parents "party" stash. I grabbed the bottle and ran up the stairs into my bedroom. I opened the bottle and drank two big gulps of it. I missed the familiar burn running down my throat and I couldn't wait for what was going to come next. I opened up my sock drawer and dug around until I found a small baggie that I haven't needed in so long. I opened the bag and took out 3 pills. These will definitely do the trick. I swallowed the pills along with half of the bottle of vodka. I smiled when I realized what I just did. I was going to fucking forget about her and the way she makes me feel.

//

bella's pov

I woke up in my bed, naked and confused. My clothes were all over my room, and my head was fucking pounding. The last thing I remember was calling Sammy to bring me drugs, but I couldn't remember anything past that. I guess I'll find out when I see him next. I grab clean clothes from my closet, and put them on before heading to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and gasped. My eyes had dark circles underneath and my hair was even more of a mess than usual.

I grabbed my phone and called Jack. It's been a while since I've talked to him. After four rings, it went to voicemail. I sighed and checked the time. 6:01 am. Oh, he was probably just asleep. He'll call when he wakes up. I push the bad thoughts to the back of my mind and walk downstairs to make myself a bowl of cereal.

After spending countless hours on Netflix, I finally checked the time. 1:38 pm. Still no call from Jack? This isn't like him. I called again and still got no answer. I started panicking, and grabbed my keys and headed out the door.

//

author's note: I cried while writing this oh my god. I'm sorry I haven't updated in like a week, I started school again Monday so!!!!!!!!!!! Kms!!

Comment pls ilysm