chapter thirty three

Unedited

bella's pov

I knocked on the door to Johnson's house, still very fucking confused. We've barely spoken before, so I don't understand why he has taken a sudden interest in me. Is he going to tell me that he's secretly in love with Jack or something?

The door swung open revealing a messy haired Johnson with bloodshot eyes.

"Bella, thank God you're here." He pulled me inside.

"Are you high?" I laughed.

"No, I've been crying. We need to talk. Come upstairs incase my parents come home." He grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs and into his messy room.

"Okay....what's up?" I asked. I want to get this over with.

"So, do you remember a party about 5 months ago?" He asked nervously.

"Dude, you're going to have to be way more fucking specific. I went to so many parties around that time."

"It was at Mike's house. Um... there was a shit ton of people. That one red headed guy brought cocaine?" He was shaking talking about this. I was honestly getting worried.

"Oh yeah! I remember that. Why, were you there or something?"

"Um..yeah I was. I went because I was bored one night and G was out of town. I know I'm kind of a nerd but-"

"Okay, yeah yeah yeah. Why are you telling me this?" I interrupted.

"Do you not remember?" He asked.

"Remember what?"

"Bella, we hooked up that night." He said slowly, like it was a nightmare for him to even say.

"W-What?" My heart began beating so fast like I'd just ran a marathon.

"Yeah, and I can't stop thinking about it. Everytime I see you and Gilinsky together, that's all I can think about. I should've told him earlier but I couldn't find a way to. I've beat myself up over this. He fucking deserves to know."

"I don't believe you. We never hooked up, I would have remembered." He's such a liar. He's trying to sabotage Jack and I's relationship.

"Bella, I swear to God. We were so fucking drunk, but I remember it. Afterwards, you told me it was the best sex you've ever had. Then you stumbled out the bedroom door."

Whenever those words came out of his mouth, all of the memories hit me like a ton of bricks. Jack Johnson is the mystery guy with the great dick.

"Jack, holy shit. What are we going to do?" I was full on panicking.

"We have to tell him, Bella. He deserves to know." He says and I know he's right. We just have to find the right way to tell him.

//

After a couple hits off of a blunt with Johnson, I'm on my way to pick up Jack. I didn't even know Johnson smoked but we needed something to clear our heads. I've driven under the influence of marijuana several times, so I'm not worried.

I pull up at the high school to find Jack standing outside. He opened the door and plopped himself down in my car.

"Hi baby - are you high?" He questioned, looking a little concerned.

"I had a few hits. I'm not bad, Jack. How was detention?" I reached to turn down the stereo.

"It was shitty. I'm glad to be with you." He placed his large hand on my thigh as I drove back to my house so he could pick up his car.

Even after I tried clearing my head with weed, I still can't stop thinking about how Jack is going to react when he finds out that Johnson and I hooked up.

//

author's note: mystery guy is revealed lol even though all of you already knew it. I'm a shitty author I mean lets be real. That was so fucking predictable. But I hope you enjoyed it. :-)

comment pls

ps: thank u for 25K+ reads. u guys are my favorite people on the planet!

pps: send me messages anytime and we can totally chat and be bffs! I love talking to you guys! :)