chapter ten

bella's pov

I made my way into the mall, with Jack following close behind me. I decided to give him a little makeover, because I think he needs to loosen up a little.

"Okay, where do you normally shop?" I asked him.

"My mom usually-"

"Oh my God. Your mom shops for you?" I laughed while he nodded embarrassingly. "Let's go to Pacsun."

//

$100 in clothes later, and a new hair cut for Jack, we walked out of the huge mall, and made our way out to our cars.

"Why did you spend money on me Arabella? I'm paying you back." Jack questioned.

"Because I want you to get laid, Gilinsky. Haven't we discussed this? Now let's meet back at your house."

"Um, okay. That's fine."

//

"How do I look?"

I glanced up from my phone to see Jack walking out of his bathroom wearing a new black t-shirt, new khaki pants, and his black Vans. His new haircut was styled into a quiff. He also had his nerdy glasses off, which he claimed he only wore to make him look smarter.

"Jack, oh my God. You look amazing." He really did. I was thoroughly impressed with my work.

"Thanks." He mumbled, and I noticed the blood rushing to his cheeks. It was quite cute actually.

I sat there and stared at him for a minute, admiring my skills. It was at that moment when I realized how fucking attractive that Jack Gilinsky was. From his dark hair, to his thick eyebrows and perfectly sculpted jawline, to his broad shoulders and tanned skin. This kid was hot.

"You okay?" He chuckled, interrupting me from my thoughts.

"What? Oh yeah, haha sorry."

"Can't stop staring at me now?" He smirked.

"Listen fucker, just because I made you hot doesn't mean that you can turn into a cocky asshole." I joked.

"Whatever! Thanks, Arabella."

"No problem, Gilinsky." I pulled him in for an awkward hug, and walked out his bedroom door.

//

"Wait, you gave Jack Gilinsky a makeover?" Morgan asked me with a disgusted tone. I could picture her face now.

"Yeah. He actually looks good, Morgs."

"I highly doubt it. But I'll see for myself tomorrow."

We exchanged our goodbyes, and I laid down on my cozy bed. Jack crept into my mind. He's been in there alot lately. I try to remind myself that he's not my type, and that he's too good for me. But the other part of my mind says that maybe he's exactly what I need.

//

author's note: OMFG I'M +?!?!+#+_)& JABELLA FUCK FUCK
I LOVE THEM ALOT OKAY LIKE SHIT