chapter sixteen

bella's pov

"Arabella, this is probably going to sound weird and I really don't know how the fuck you're going to react but just listen to me before you say anything or try to leave, okay?" Jack said to me, while playing with my fingers.

"Stop worrying, just tell me." I assured him with a smile.

"O-Okay. Well, I hated you at first, and I knew you probably hated me too. I wanted to shoot myself when I found out that I had to tutor you. But then I actually got to know you, and I realized you're fucking amazing. I love how you don't care what anyone thinks about you. I love how you do whatever you want. I love how your nose crinkles whenever you laugh. God, I love your laugh. I love how you I hate it when I don't call you Bella. I love how you call me Gilinsky when you're pissed at me. I love how we have the same music taste, and how I can be my true self around you. I love how your lips feel on mine. What I'm trying to say is that I really fucking like you Arabella, and I am so tired of not being able to hold you and kiss you every second of the day, and call you baby. I want you to be mine. Please."

I'm pretty sure my heart had actually dropped to my stomach. The words rolled off of his lips like butter, and it was everything I've ever wanted to hear.

"Jack, I want more than anything to be yours. Honestly, you're the perfect one for me. I feel something when I'm around you. But babe, I'm not good for you. I'm a disaster. All I do is have sex, do drugs, and party. You don't need someone like me in your life. You've got so much going for you and-" I was cut off by the familiar feeling of electricity when his lips connected with mine. It was so much better than any drug.

"Arabella, you're not a disaster. You're the most important person in my life. I need you to be mine. And hasn't it been a while since you've gone to a party anyways?"

He's right, it's been about a month. I've spent so much time with him, I've forgotten about partying. It's also been about a month since I've hooked up with anyone.

"Yeah, but that's still a part of me. I'll always be that party girl, and you know it Jack."

"You can be my party girl then because I'm not letting you slip away from me, dammit. I fucking want you, why can't you see that?" Anger was apparent in his voice.

"I want you too, Jack. But all I'm going to do is hurt you."

"I'll take the risk." He's not going to give up, is he?

"I'll give us a chance, because I fucking like you alot. But I've never been in an actual relationship before, except one that lasted about 3 weeks. I usually just fuck and leave." I looked up at him, and he smiled his signature Gilinsky smile.

"I haven't been in a relationship either, so this will be new for the both of us. Now shut up and kiss me, baby."

I smashed my lips onto his, and ran my fingers through his hair. This kid has no idea what he's getting into, but he's in for a ride.

author's note: this actually sucks camel dick and it makes me want to throw up bc it's so fluffy and shit but don't worry it won't always be unicorns and rainbows :-) ily guys and be sure ro comment and vote!!!! p.s. thank u for 1.7K reads