chapter thirty

bella's pov

It's hot in here, way too fucking hot. I reach over and turn off my phone alarm, remembering we have school today. I hear light snoring and I look over and see Jack's sweaty body in bed next to me.

"Babe," I poke his cheek. "Wake up."

"No." He groaned and turned his head the other way.

"We have school today." I remind him.

He doesn't answer.

"The sooner you get up, the sooner we'll leave school, and the sooner we can come home and makeout." I kiss him on his sweaty shoulder.

"I'm up!" He shouts.

I can't help but giggle. I lay in bed and watch him get up and collect his clothes from all around my bedroom. As I start to get up, I realize how sore I am.

"Ow shit." I cussed whenever I stood up. I looked over at Jack to see him smirking at me.

"Little Arabella couldn't handle this big guy, could she?" He winked while pointing towards his dick.

"Oh my God! Shut up and go get dressed." I threw his boxers at him and walked into my bathroom.

//

Jack and I walked into school hand in hand. His thumb was gently rubbing over mine in order to comfort me.

We made our way to class, but not before seeing Sammy walking towards us in the hallway. Jack's jaw immediately clenched and his eyebrows furrowed. I'm going to have to hold him back.

"Just ignore him, please." I lean up to whisper in his ear. But before I know it, his hand releases from mine and Sam's face is being pounded into the ground.

//

author's note: awk place to stop sorry but yeah idk I have no motivation to write this anymore so I think I'm going to delete it. this will probably be the last chapter. No pun intended but it's alot of pressure to write this and it feels like a job and not a hobby.

don't delete from your library yet incase i decide to restart. but for now, farewell and thank you for all of your support and kind words. :) you're all so rad and beautiful.