chapter twenty three

sammy's pov

- flashback -

Her lips angrily attacked mine. A soft moan escaped her lips as my hands traveled down to squeeze her perfect ass. We were rudely interrupted by my phone ringing on the nightstand.

"What the fuck does she want?" Morgan asked while trying to catch her breath.

"Hello?" I spit.

"Sammy, listen I know I've been a bitch but I need some of your shit. Like, right now. I've had a rough night." Arabella pleaded.

"Why should I help you? Did you have a fight with little virgin boy?"

"Fuck you, Sam. Will you help me or not? I'll pay you double." I can't ever resist money.

"I'll be there in an hour." I hung up the phone and threw it on the floor.

"What does she want?" Morgan asked. She was so stupid but she's a good fuck.

"What else would she want? Drugs. She said she'd pay me double."

"We should mess with her. Pay her back for being a fucking bitch all these years."

"What?" I was completely taken back.

"Let's mess with her. I'll call virgin boy, and tell him I saw you guys messing around. You go to her house, give her the drugs, but you stay sober. Jack will most likely show up at her house to find you guys fucking and he'll be so pissed and she won't even remember! It'll completely sabotage their relationship and she'll be crushed!" Every word that came out of her mouth was suddenly brilliant. This was an amazing plan to get payback for that slut being so horrible all these years.

"Morgan, you're a goddamn genius! If I didn't have to leave, I'd fuck you so hard right now." I stood up from the bed and put my shirt back on. "You call Jack in about 20 minutes, okay? I'll let you know how everything goes." And with that, I slapped her ass and walked out of her bedroom.

This was going to be one hell of a payback, but Arabella Stein deserves every single bit of it.

author's note: SO I HOPE THIS CHAPTER KINDA CLEARED THINGS UP FOR YOU :-)
Morgan and Sammy were just pretending to be friends with Bella now bc she's been a bitch to them. I hate them lol!!!!!!!

sry wilk ur still daddy af

This was short but comment/vote pls!!! Ps: thx for 7k+ reads u guys are my favorite people ever ily