epilogue

I hate reading things in 3rd person but it's so much easier if I write it that way so you can get both POV's at once! Oh and also this is kind of going to be like a timeline thing so...

Also, I listened to 18 by One Direction while writing and rereading this and I started crying!!!

On October 5th, 2015, they had their first big fight at their new home. She threatened to leave and fly back to California. He told her to go, and that's exactly what she did. She bought the first ticket back to Orange County, and he was left alone. She stayed with his parents for 2 days, and then she finally got the phone call.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I fucked up big time by letting you leave. Please come back to me. I need you so bad it hurts." He cried.

She decided to give him one last chance and the next day she was back in his arms.

On May 8th, 2016, he completed his first year of college. He only had one more year until he got his Associates Degree in Music Production. They celebrated with their favorite pastime: sex.

On May 30th, 2016, she discovered she was pregnant. An overwhelming mixture of panic and excitement filled their lives. They weren't ready to be parents yet, considering she was 19 and he was almost 20. But they decided to keep the baby, and were determined to be the best parents they could be.

On September 17th, 2016, he stayed out until 4:32am with his friends. They fought for an hour before he decided to leave this time. She was devastated and didn't eat for 2 days, despite being pregnant. She planned out everything she was going to say to him once she heard from him again. She was going to leave him for good.

He busted through the door a week later, holding a dozen roses and a carton of her favorite ice cream. She suddenly forgot everything she planned to say, and kissed him deeply.

On February 6th, 2017, at 3:43pm, Emily Paige Gilinsky was born. She was a happy, healthy baby, weighing 6lbs and 4oz.

On May 7th, 2017, he graduated from Full Sail University with a 4.0 GPA and an Associates Degree in Music Production. His girls were there to greet him afterwards, and everything in their life was falling into place.

He got offered a job roughly a month later at a recording studio, and he was going to be making triple the amount of money than he was now.

On August 12, 2017, he placed roses and rose petals all over their recently purchased home, and spelled out the words "marry me". With tears running down her face, and her baby girl in her arms, she said yes.

On April 21st, 2018, on a warm and sandy beach in Florida, they were pronounced Mr. and Mrs. Jack Gilinsky.

On May 1st, 2018, the newlyweds left for their honeymoon in Fiji.

4 weeks later, she discovered she was pregnant again.

On February 2nd, 2019, Finnegan Edward Gilinsky was born. He weighed 7lbs and 1oz, and came out with almost a full head of hair like his mothers.

On April 21st, 2068, they celebrated their 50th anniversary. Their 3 children, Emily, Finnegan, and Allison, threw a surprise party for the happy couple.

On November 4th, 2077, she passed away peacefully in a nursing home in Florida.

2 days after her death, he passed away.

Their funerals were held on the same day, and they were buried right next to each other. Their three children missed them dearly, but they knew that their parents were together in Heaven.

//

author's note: oh my god. well this fucked me up!!!

okay well some of you may be wondering about bella's parents and how she had a house and money and all that. I decided to leave all of that up to interpretation, so whatever story you had in mind about them is correct!

now it's time 4 me to get cheesy

I'd like to thank each and every one of you for reading my story. I know it was pretty shitty, especially in the beginning. But thank you so much for sticking with it. I didn't intend for it to get this big. I seriously had no plan every time I started writing a chapter. It was basically all improv. But somehow you guys seemed to enjoy it, and I love you all so much. I loved reading your comments and messages. They make my day, honestly.

Yes, I am going to keep writing. I've got an Ashton Irwin fanfic that I've got to continue, and I've also got a Lauren Jauregui fanfic in the works. But soon I may begin another Gilinsky fanfic! Just keep your eyes out for them. :)

I will also be going back and editing all of the chapters soon, and maybe adding a song for each. So if anyone wants to reread later, it'll make more sense!

ALSO: I DON'T WANT TO POST MY SOCIAL MEDIA ON HERE INCASE SOMEONE FROM MY SCHOOL READS THIS. BUT IF YOU COMMENT YOUR PERSONAL OR FAN TWITTER AND/OR IG, I WILL FOLLOW YOU!!! I LOVE MAKING FRIENDS. ❤

I CHANGED THEIR DAUGHTERS NAME TO EMILY FOR ALL YOU ASSHOLES WHO KEPT COMMENTING SHIT ABOUT HOW THE NAME WAS MADISON LIKE FUCK IT'S JUST A NAME BYE BUT YOU'RE WELCOME I CHANGED IT

thank you so much, again. I love you all from the bottom of my heart.

stay beautiful.

xoxo,
A.