chapter forty one

bella's pov

"There you have it folks, your graduating class of 2015!" The principal announced and the entire crowd roared with applause. We threw up our caps and every one of us screamed with excitement.

I wasn't going to see any of these people again, and it never actually hit me until now. I've spent my entire life with most of them, and it's crazy to think that we're all going our separate ways.

I made my way through the crowds of people to find Jack with his parents and sister, who had flown in from college to watch him graduate.

"Hello Arabella!" David greeted me with a hug. "Congratulations kiddo, you never have to go to that hell again!"

"I know! Thank you so much!" I laughed. David was always my favorite.

"It's always a pleasure, Arabella." Katherine said nicely and I answered with a smile. She's learned to get along with me now that Jack and I have been together over 7 months.

"Hi baby. We did it!" Jack picked me up and spun me around. He sat me back down and placed a kiss on my lips.

We stood there for a while just chatting about random things, before Jack and I eventually left. I told him to spend some time with his sister, but he insisted on staying with me.

//

We were laying in my bed and Jack was playing with my hair.

"Have you made a decision yet? We haven't talked about this in a couple weeks and I want you to know that I haven't changed my mind about wanting you to come with me." He said while twirling my curly hair around his fingers.

I had done my fair share of thinking about this. I think the thought of me moving across the country with my boyfriend at 18 is a very crazy idea. What if we broke up? I'd have nothing to do and nowhere to go.

"Actually, yes. I have." I said while grabbing onto his hand.

"Okay, tell me." He whispered and I knew he was nervous.

"The thought of me moving across the country with you is extremely absurd."

"O-Oh." He stuttered. "That's okay. I mean we can Skype and stuff I guess."
"But who said I don't love extremely absurd ideas?" I looked up at him and giggled.

His mouth formed the most beautiful smile. "Are you serious? You'll come with me?!"

I nodded and his lips moved down and collided with mine. Our mouths moved perfectly in sync and you could feel the passion behind our kiss. There's no way I could have let this boy move across the country without me.

After a 5 minute makeout session, I finally pulled away and rested my head on Jack's chest.

"We're moving to Florida." Jack chuckled.

"We're moving to fucking Florida!" I laughed.

//

author's note: I keep updating frequently to show how sorry I am that I was gone for a month :((

so jabella is moving to florida

comment and vote PLS I love u sm

PS: DO U LIKE THE NEW COVER?