chapter eleven

jack's pov

I walked into school trying to hold my head up high with confidence. Arabella gave me this little makeover yesterday, and I'm honestly pretty pleased.

"Jack Gilinsky?!" I heard a squeaky voice say. I turned my head quickly to face a hot girl I'd barely seen before. I think her name is Miranda?

"Uh hey.." I felt the heat in my cheeks rise. I can't talk to girls, especially hot ones.

"I'm Morgan. You know, from your Chem class last year?" She said with a big smile. Fuck yes, Morgan from Chem. It's all coming back to me now.

"Of course. Wait why are you talking to me? You're kind of popular and I'm.. well me."

"Bella told me she gave you a makeover but she didn't tell me you looked this sexy. God damn. Do you want to go out with me on Friday?"

I started to get dizzy. "Wait me? You want to go out with me?"

Morgan bit her lip. "I mean yeah, you're hot now. And who knows what you've been hiding underneath your pants all these years." She winked.
I felt uncomfortable, but Morgan is one of the hottest girls at our school and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to feel her lips on mine someday.
"Yeah, sure. That'd be great."

"Oh my God! Yay!" She gave me a big hug and handed me a slip of paper. "Here's my number! See you later sexy." She turned on her heels and walked away in her too tight skirt.
And here I am standing in the hallway, not knowing what the hell just happened.

//

bella's pov

I pulled up in front of the all too familiar Starbucks for tutoring. I put out my cigarette and walked inside to see Jack sitting at our normal table.

"Hey there, Mr. McHotPants." I joked.

"Mr. McHotPants?" Jack questioned as his face lit up.

"Shut up, Gilinsky. Accept the compliment. So did you pick up any dates with any bitches today?" I asked as I took a drink of my coffee Jack had already gotten me.

"Actually yes!" He said happily and I choked.

"Wait what? Who?"

"Morgan... uh I don't know her last name. She's blonde, bright blue eyes, has nice boobs... I think she's your friend."

"Oh my fucking God Jack Gilinsky do not tell me that we're discussing my best friend Morgan here. You cannot go out with her." I raised my voice at him. I'm beyond pissed.

"Why? She came onto me and said I was hot. Plus, you wanted me to get laid so what's the problem? Are you jealous or something?" He smirked.

"Oh hell no Jack do NOT make this about me. You know what? Fuck it, fuck you, and fuck her. I don't give a shit whether you go out with her or not. But don't come crying to me when she leaves you after she fucks you. I'm leaving now." I got up and walked out without giving him a chance to reply.

I couldn't stop but think about Jack's words as I lit up another cigarette. They were ringing in my ear and taunting me.

Are you jealous or something?
Jealous.
Jealous.
Jealous.

Fuck no, I'm not jealous. I don't have any feelings for Jack anyways. He's just a friend. I just don't want Morgan to hurt him.

As I pulled up to my house,
I couldn't help but think that maybe Jack Gilinsky was right.

author's note: uh hello. i'm back!!!
did you enjoy this chapter?
i know i just want jabella to fuck too but we'll get there be patient you horny shits