chapter thirteen

jack's pov

The way her blonde hair falls over her shoulders perfectly and the way her bright blue eyes seem to sparkle even when it's dark, are making me crazy for this girl. And it also just so happens that she's naked and on top of me right now.

Since she wanted to skinny dip, she removed her clothes, and then attacked me with her lips. But due to my lack of experience, I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to be doing. Am I supposed to grab her ass or something? I really don't know.

All I know is that I can feel is her hot breath on my neck, which is making my little friend grow in my pants for the second time tonight.

"Do you have a condom?" She whispered in between kisses.

"Wait what?" I was taken back by the question.

"Or we don't have to use one. Just fuck me already, sexy. I want you." She hissed in my ear.

"Morgan, I'm not going to have sex with you. It's not a good idea."

"I knew you wouldn't do it." She laughed while climbing off of me and picking up her clothes. "I thought you were different but you're still a fucking loser. Wow, I owe Sammy 40 bucks now."

My heart fell to the floor, and I couldn't think straight. "Wait... I was a part of a goddamn bet?"

"Aw you poor little virgin boy, you didn't think I actually wanted to date you, did you? I mean yeah you're hotter now but you're still a geek." She spit.

"You fucking slut, never speak to me again." I fired back, and instantly regretted it. I didn't mean to be so harsh.

"Your wish is my command, virgin boy. Have fun with your little pussy ass friends." Morgan laughed as I got in the car and drove away leaving her stranded on the deserted beach.

I'm too angry to be driving, but I'm way too far out of town to stop. I called Johnson but as usual, he didn't pick up. I can't go home and listen to my parents bicker. So, I drove the rest of the way to a familiar house where I'm probably not wanted.

//

bella's pov

I hate getting high alone, but sometimes it's my only option. I needed to clear my head from all of this Jack bullshit. I'm not even sure of my feelings for him, but I know they're not just friendly. Telling him to stay away from me today was really fucking hard. He makes me want to be a better person. I mean hell, I spent money on him to help him get laid. I helped him pass his test, and I've listened to his constant complaining about his parents. He makes me feel different inside.

My thoughts and alone time were interrupted by the annoying sound of the doorbell. My parents weren't home as usual, and I wasn't expecting anyone. And I definitely wasn't expecting to open the door only to face Jack Gilinsky with a tear stained face.

"Arabella I know you hate me and I know you said that you didn't want to talk to me but I'm really in a mess right now and-"

"What did she do to you? Are you okay? Jack, oh my God I'll kill her."

"Can I come inside? Wait are you high?" He giggled.

"A little, and yeah lets go upstairs."

When we got to my bedroom, I looked up at Jack's sad face, and immediately wrapped my arms around his torso. He returned the favor by squeezing me tightly with his muscular arms.

"Please tell me everything." I begged.

And that's exactly what he did. By the end of it, Jack had to physically hold me down in order to stop me from going over to that fucking whore's house and killing her. She might have been my best friend but not anymore. Jack means too much to me.

I heard a sniffle, and I looked up at his hardened face. "I can't go home." His eyes started to swell up again.

"Stay here. My parents are never home."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely." I smiled and his expression softened.

"Can we cuddle? Please?"

"Of course." I giggled and he crawled in bed beside my body and wrapped his arms around me.

A few minutes had passed and I thought he was asleep, so I proceeded to finally close my eyes and relax.

"Arabella?" I was startled.

"Mhm?"

"Thank you."

"You're welcome you goof."

//

author's note:

I WANT TO KILL MORGAN BUT FUCKING JABELLA MAKES ME EMO